Part 22

lauren- going back and reading yall comments made me so happy that imma put another part out . 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

"you a damn lie vegas" nala scrunched up her face at vegas. "don't listen to your daddy i was never that easy".

"you let me eat your fat pum pum gyal the first day we met" vegas crossed his arms. "eww why is yall telling me this" Za said disgusted by his parents.

"cause you 14 and its around that time you get.. you know" nala tried to explain.

lauren- age and face claims update coming soon.

"you gone want some punani and we tryna prepare you" vegas said bluntly. Nala smacked him in his arm making him jump at her.

"what is with all these names for coochie" Za laughed. Little did his parents know he liked boys. He wanted this conversation to be over so bad. It was really irking his nerves.

"say vagina baby its more mature" Nala told vegas in a serious tone. "thats for white folks" he said back in the same tone.

"yall childish, are yall done i wanna shoot ball with the boys" Za said looking at his parents with a fed up look.

"go ahead take your sister with you" Nala said.

"why? she only 4 what she gone do in a basketball gym" Za scrunched up his face.

"she wanna touch my no no square son" Vegas told his son shaking his head.

"yall disgust me, come on Zy we leaving" Za yelled out to his sister.

"i coming dang" Zy said walking out the room with her pink minnie mouse purse that mari gave her.

lauren - you ah real one if you remember it

"okay ms attitude" nala laughed "give mommy and daddy as kiss before you leave"

she went over to her daddy and he bent down and she gave him a kiss she did the same with her momma.

"i love yall" nala yelled as they walked out.

"i love mommy more and daddy more" Zy yelled back.

——————————————————————-

at the gym-

"damnnnn" mayback yelled as Za dunked on their friend Tyler. He grabbed Tyler hand and helped him up. "ugly ass" Tyler laughed. Za laughed back.

"ZA WE HUNGRY" Faygo yelled.

"man tf yall want to eat" Za said with a attitude.

"im not eating if you gone be mean" Zy crossed her arms.

"what do yall want to eat" Za forced a smiled.

"big red bird" Zy smiled doing a happy dance on the bleachers. Faygo looked at her then started doing the same thing.

"tf is that?" Tyler asked

"chick-fil a" Za said typing in they order on doordash.

"Where the girls at?" Tyler asked. "At some cheer camp".

"not all the girls there" laron jr said.

"Ty not a girl no more stop saying that" Alejandro said.