Part 27

lauren- its so hard finding 14 year old face claims ughhh .. gimme sum plsss

T3 pov-

I fucking hate this house i thought to myself as i sat on the living couch while my Abuela yelled at me and my sister for the 100th time today. all she do is complain

She treats us like we her slaves. She only keeps us around for paychecks and she doesn't let a day go by reminding us that our mom is dead and our dad is never around (and he's worser than her) so "shes all we have". Can't wait till i'm old enough to get my brother and sister away from her. She gone die broke and alone in this beat up ass house.

"chico me oyes hablar contigo" she yells in my face.

"si abuela" i say turning my head so i don't have to smell her cigarette and shit smelling mouth.

"y para ti, tienes suerte de que no venda tu cuerpo a los hombres de por aquí. Apuesto a que voy a hacer un buen dólar de ti" she turns and yells at my sister.

I instantly felt disgusted who says that to a 10 year old. I see my sister put her head down sobbing into her hands. The old bitch finally goes up to her room. I scoot over to my sister and pull her into my chest.

"we gone get out of here i promise" I comforted her.
———————————————————————

Next Day at School

"I wish you would shut the fuck up about this damn project" I said to this white girl who sits beside me. I put my head down on my desk and start to drift off to sleep. I raise my head when i felt something hit the back of it. I turn around and lock eyes with Zahair. I scrunch down my eyebrows making a confused face. He picks up his phone and points to it. I guess he's telling me to check my phone.

I reached in my back pocket and take out my phone and open his message.

Zahair 🦾
Zy told my mom and nem 😬

Me
wtf...what happened?

Zahair 🦾
nothing really they support me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Me
happy for you .. they not gon tell my grandma or my dad .. right?

"Tyler would you like to read whatever your texting to the whole class?" The teacher calls
out to me.

Everybody stops what they're doing and looks back at me. "no sir" i responded putting my head down. "well i think you should, bring your phone i'll read it to you" He stands up out his office desk holding his hand out.

He must think I'm one of these white boys.

"no disrespect sir but i ain't doing shit" I say back laughing a little. The whole class looks surprised. "That was very disrespectful, and if you don't want a call home you better bring me that phone" he gets loud.

"who number you want? my dad or grandma?" He ain't reading these messages. He better try something else i'll take a beating before i let him expose me. "Okay i'll come get it myself"
He says and starts walking to my desk. He gets to my desk and hold his hand out.

"sir i told you go ahead and call, now you pissing me off" I was getting aggravated, the fuck he want my phone so bad for. His face turns red like he angry or something. At this point people are recording. He tries to grab my phone out my hand but i move it back.

"The fuck is wrong with you he said call his daddy" Za yells standing up from his desk. "Zahair this has nothing to do with you sit down for i call your dad" He turns and yells at Zahair pointing his finger at him. "call my dad i been in trouble since the 1st grade you just one more teacher imma block off his phone" He laughs. I laugh too since i be doing that.