Taegi

Ship: Taegi
Description: Taehyung's friends are trying to get him to date the schools most popular jock, Jungkook.
-

Jin gasped, quickly fixing Taehyung's hair, giving him a cheeky smile.

Taehyung looked at him weirdly, but didn't comment.

At least until he saw why, to which he groaned loudly, "Hyung what the fuck?"

Jin shrugged innocently, "What? Your future boyfriend needs to see you at your best. Hell knows he won't stick with you when you looked like you did."

Jungkook leaned on the lockers next to them, "What do you mean? He always looks beautiful."

"Beat it Jungkook." Taehyung muttered, smoothing out his shirt. Not for Jungkook. He saw a certain pale, black haired Hyung.

"Come on Taehyung!" Jin smacked his head. Or well, he went to. A veiny wrist intercepted his palm, grip way too tight to be anything other than a threat.

"Hyung!" Taehyung grinned, "What brings you here?"

"I have senses for when someone's about to hit you."

"Spit it out."

"Fine. I got kicked out of class."

Taehyung smacked him. "You fucking idiot."

"Hey! That's no way to talk to your Hyung!"

Jungkook snickered, coughing to hide it. "Anyways. Tae, wanna go get lunch?"

"We're in school." Taehyung deadpanned.

"So?"

"So get the fuck to class."

Jin gaped at him as he shooed Jungkook away, "Taehyung that's your future husband! The fuck are you doing?"

Yoongi closed his eyes and took a deep breath, nails digging into his palm uncomfortably.

"Jin Hyung." Taehyung frowned, "He's not my future anything. Maybe the reason I go to jail for murdering someone, but that's it."

Jin huffed, "But he's so into you! He's the most popular guy and he's super hot and smart and nice!"

"The nice part is debatable."

"You admit he's hot?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Yeah, I'm not blind nor am I an idiot. But that doesn't mean anything. You're gorgeous but you don't see me asking you out."

Jin blushed, and dodged the compliment with a wave of his hand.

~~~~

"Come on Tae!" Jimin pouted, "Just one date! I'm pretty sure he really likes you!"

Yoongi, who was sitting next to Taehyung on the bleachers, rolled his eyes, "Come on!" He mocked, "Leave the kid alone Jimin, he clearly doesn't want to."

Cheers drowned the rest of the conversation, the basketball team entering the gym. Last out was Jungkook, to which the audience was deafening. Jungkook looked through the crowd until he spotted the familiar head of blonde hair. He winked, sending that whole section of the bleachers into chaos, wondering who he winked at.