No Ship

Ship: N/A
Description: Taehyung's been a bit down lately.
Don't read this chapter lmao. It's just.....it's nothing lol. It's a mess.
-

Lonely.

It was one word to describe him.

Among other things.

But lonely was a good one.

It was true, wasn't it?

He hadn't talked to anyone in weeks. Not his brother, not his parents. Even if they lived in the same house.

He didn't really have friends to begin with. Online friends counted of course, but they had started ignoring him months back anyways, so there was no use.

School was as usual. A pain.

No one really noticed that he was down, that he hadn't talked to anyone.

At school, the people he deemed 'friends' merely asked if he was tired. When he shrugged, they went on with their lives and didn't spare him a second glance.

Teachers continued to give tests, the world didn't revolve around him.

Teachers continued to be oblivious. To everything. But especially what some kids had been saying to Taehyung.

The words were just that. Words.

But words hurt.

He tried to ignore it. Plugged his headphones in and pushed around the lunch on his own, in the corner of the cafeteria. Students weren't allowed to leave the cafeteria unless it was for the bathroom. He didn't feel like being asked why he was taking his lunch to the bathroom again. He could just dump it, but then he would be asked questions.

The other day in gym he had accidentally given himself rope burn. He did it again the week later. He was thinking about next week too.

Only 3 short, thick lines were left. They didn't span from the back to the front of his wrist anymore.

Kind of sad.

His body hurt. He had been doing a lot of exercise recently.

3 times a day. At least 2 hours each. Before school, after school, then before he went to bed.

Skipped breakfast, and lunch. The lunch the school provided was only pushed around before the bell rang. Then no one looked to see if he ate anything. The monitors were only concerned with wasting food anyways. Dinner was...well it was usually nothing. If he felt dizzy he would eat leftovers.

But hey. He was losing weight.

Ah, another test tomorrow. It was Sunday. Almost Monday. Dreaded Monday.

He was really worried about this one. He had emailed his math teacher last week, and asked for an answer key to the review assignment she posted. He wanted to see if his answers were right, so he could ask her to postpone the test if they weren't.

She never responded.

She did post the answer key though. At 10 at night, the night before the test.

And then posted an announcement. Saying that she didn't receive any emails regarding the test or questions, so they would be taking it in the morning.

Oh well. He'd fail.

Thankfully his parents at least had 1 child to be proud of.

His brother had gotten a full ride to an Ivy League school!

Taehyung wasn't sure which. He had spaced out after his parents asked him why he wasn't as smart as his brother.

He wouldn't be getting a full ride. Sure he had all A's and 1 B right now. But that wasn't good enough, was it? Not for free college, no.

It was okay.

He rolled around and pulled the blanket closer to his chest. Though he was sure he was asexual (or was it aromantic? He didn't feel attracted to the idea of sex or a relationship, so maybe both) he thought it'd be nice to have someone to cuddle. He wanted to steal a significant others sweatshirt. He just didn't want the relationship. He didn't want the emotions, he didn't want the stress.

It sounded nice on paper, didn't it? A significant other. But not to Taehyung, no.

Even if he wanted one, he wouldn't ever have one. Not when everyone avoided him.

He was lonely.

His LED lights were currently green and blue. He switched them both to blue.

"Ha..." he muttered to himself. He did it a lot, "fitting."

Taehyung was sad.

But it was no different than usual.

-

696 words.

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!