Vmin

Ship: Vmin
Description: Jimin was the one person who cared about Taehyung, after 2 years of being alone. He's the one person who paid Taehyung any attention.

Jungkookie is a baby in this one because I said so :)
-

At the age of 15, Taehyung and his older sister got a new baby brother.

Of course, Taehyung was ecstatic at first.

He loved Jungkook. With all of his heart.

The kid was adorable, first of all. Loved cuddling, and hugging, and planted giant, really gross and spit-filled kisses all of Taehyung's face. He babbled all day (he had just started to really make sentences, and Taehyung loved his mispronunciation) and ran and played like he had never-ending energy, and Taehyung wouldn't trade him for the world.

The only thing was that with Jungkook, came loneliness.

Because, other then Jungkook, no one paid him any attention anymore.

Rather then being the baby, he was now the middle child.

His parents, on multiple occasions, have forgotten him when they went places simply because he was in his room, and not directly in front of their faces.

People often interrupted him to the point where he pretty much just stopped speaking all together. No one listened even if he got to speak anyways, there wasn't a point.

When he held Jungkook, the kid was taken from him without so much as a word to Taehyung himself.

Taehyung couldn't remember the last time his parents had properly spoken to him, about something other then report cards or, oh yeah, his attitude.

His attitude was what gave him attention. Unwanted attention.

He was just so fucking sick of being ignored, so sometimes he would give an attitude.

It had gotten him grounded a lot. Phone taken, unable to leave the house for anything other than school, no wifi.

And when he couldn't text or call his friends, they started to ignore him. Said that they couldn't deal with not knowing when he was going to respond, because he got his phone taken so often. Stupid excuses, and Taehyung knew they just didn't like him anymore.

Taehyung didn't have anyone left.

"TaeTae!"

He turned, looking at his baby brother, "Need something buddy?"

"Food!"

Ah, yes. He forgot. He's on babysitting duty. Again.

Because his family was going to see the movie he had been asking to see for weeks.

So, of course, because Taehyung wants to see it, they go.

They just go without him.

"TaeTae's phone going off."

It was, and Taehyung panicked to reach it, thinking it was his parents.

Jimin's name flashed on the screen, and he smiled in relief, and also because it was Jimin.

Jimin found him wandering on the streets late at night when he was 16. Jimin, having just gotten his license, offered to bring him home.

He refused, obviously. He wasn't going to let a complete stranger take him home.

But then he ran into Jimin at the grocery store a week later. Then the Starbucks near school. Then the public library, then his ceramics class. Jimin talked to him every time.