Taegi/Vhope/Sope

Ship: Taegi/Vhope/Sope (so like taegiseok idk why i didnt type that first)
Description: They wouldn't give up, they couldn't, not after everything.

__

They had grown up together, all of them. Obviously, with the 5 and 7 year age gaps, it was always a bit...unconventional. But he liked them like that. He liked knowing they had a unique friendship. 

And up until he turned 15, it was nothing more than a friendship, until his stupid hormonal ass developed feelings for his best friends. Like a fucking dumbass.

If Hoseok and Yoongi noticed, they had never said anything.

They also never said anything when they started dating.

Taehyung walked in on them in very compromising positions twice before they finally admitted it. He'd never felt so angry in his life. 

But, as his dad had told him, there was really only 2 emotions. Sadness, and happiness. Every other emotion stemmed from them.

It didn't take him long to figure out that he was so angry because he was sad. He was more than sad actually, he couldn't think of a word to fully capture the depth of the pain that flowed through his body.

As a 15 year old, he knew he had no right to feel that way. His best friends were 20 and 22. They didn't see him as anything more than an annoying little brother.

Even so, he couldn't just push away his feelings. Not like it really mattered, because they stopped talking to him. 

Entirely.

Out of the blue.

And Taehyung understood. As kids, it was fine, to be hanging out with kids younger than you. Not as fine when it was two 20 year olds hanging out with a teenager. 

Didn't make it hurt any less.

He tried his best to forget them through the rest of his high school years, and befriending Jimin and Jungkook really helped. He didn't think about them once his whole senior year, and he graduated at 17 with high honors and so many scholarships he didn't know which college to pick.

He ended up picking a college as far away from his hometown as possible, as nothing tied him there anymore with Jimin and Jungkook promising to go wherever he went. Those two were fucking stupid, but he loved them.

And of course, because that's just how his life went, he somehow picked the college Yoongi and Hoseok went to.

Of fucking course.

He didn't even realize until after his first week, when he spotted Hoseok at the campus library, feet up on the table like he owned the place, book in one hand, the other hand resting comfortably in Yoongi's.

He took a deep breath, held his books life his life depended on it, and walked right past them. 

He hoped, prayed, that they didn't notice him. He had to walk right by where they sat to get to the bookshelf he needed, but they probably wouldn't even look up.

"T-Taehyung?"

Fuck.

He turned with a sigh, pushing his glasses up with an annoyed huff. He tried not to think too much about how shocked they both looked, it wasn't all that much of a coincidence. They must just be shocked by how he looks, he knows he looks older, less baby-ish. Plus, his hair was blond now.

"Oh my god, no fucking way," Hoseok breathed. He stood up abruptly, making Taehyung take a quick step back. Hoseok frowned.

"I've got somewhere to be," Taehyung muttered, barely loud enough for them to hear. He abandoned the book he came here for (he could just order it online, he was just trying to be efficient and get it on the way back from class. Lesson learned, always be lazy) and headed for the exit.