Taejin

Ship: Taejin
Description: Idk Musi gave me all of Jin's solo songs in a row and AshOnFire1808 wanted a taejin (or vmin, but I don't write enough taejin) oneshot, so here we are.
-

"So," Yoongi began, smiling, "when are you gonna ask him to go steady? Be official? However you wanna word it?"

Jin sputtered, almost dropping the cup of coffee he had just poured. "I h-have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Cmon Hyungie!" Yoongi stole the coffee, ignoring his protests. "We all know you two have been going on dates, but you're not actually together. So when are you gonna ask him? Don't make me ask again."

Jin, sighing, began to pour another cup. "If you must know....I was gonna ask tonight. I um, I made special dinner reservations. And I may have rented out an amusement park."

"May have." Yoongi repeated, seemingly unfazed. "Fucking rich people. Are you his sugar daddy?"

"What? No?"

"Whatever. So what'd you get him?"

Jin gave a small smile as their co-worker joined them in the break room, sitting at the table opposite them. "Can we not talk about this right now?"

"Why? He's my little brother, I think I should know what you're planning for him. Would you prefer me be the scary older brother?"

Jin rubbed his temples. "No, but we're at work. I would rather not have the entire department know about my love life."

Yoongi gasped. One hand covered his mouth hole the other pointed an accusing finger at his Hyung.

"What?"

"You love him!" It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Love life is a general statement..." Jin muttered, sunk in his seat. He pulled out his phone, relieved to see a few texts from a specific someone.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and smirked, hand hovered over the call button. He pressed it with an even wider smirk.

"Jinnie Hyungie?"

Yoongi gestured for him to speak when he stayed silent.

"Jinniee." Taehyung dragged out the syllables, impatient for an answer. "Are you cancelling the date tonight? Is that why you're so quiet? Hyung is something came up, that's fine!"

"No flower, I'm not canceling. I just..I just wanted to talk you. I'm on my lunch break."

"Oh thank god. I was about to be so disappointed."

Yoongi smiled. He knew his little brother well, he could hear how incredibly relieved the younger was. He nodded to himself and gave Jin a small wave before the door closed behind him on his way out.

"How's your day been? I haven't gotten the chance to read your messages."

Taehyung let out an over dramatic sigh, and Jin felt a weight lifted off his chest. Tonight would go fine, he knew it.

"I can't even begin to tell you Hyung. Okay so you know the asshole from the states who's here? Samantha or whatever?"

"I thought her name was Brittany?"

"I don't remember. Either way, she's a bitch. Hoe fucking 'tripped'-" Jin knew Taehyung was doing finger quotes, pouting slightly. "-and spilt her coffee on me! She has it out for me, she does!"

"Sure she does baby." Jin stilled on his little slip-up. He had refrained from using specific pet names, not wanting to make Taehyung uncomfortable. He continued, hoped Taehyung hasn't heard. "Or maybe you just don't like her?"