The Letter

Mr. Cavill,

My name is y/n y/l/n. We met in Las Vegas nine weeks ago, at the Bellagio Hotel.

I would like to preface this by saying that I am not seeking anything from you. I am only looking to do the right thing.

I am nine weeks pregnant. There is zero doubt that the child is yours. I am willing to have an amniocentesis done to confirm paternity once I am out of the first trimester, which will be in approximately three weeks. If you would like me to have this done, the sample can sent to the lab of your choice. I do not need to see the results of the DNA test, should you choose to keep that confidential.

I have enclosed a signed note from my doctor verifying the pregnancy.

I understand that this is likely coming as a shock. I truly do not want anything from you. I only felt that it was right that you know you have fathered a child.

I am willing to sign an NDA, drafted by either my law firm, or the lawyer of your choice.

If you choose to be in this child's life, we can work out specifics at a later date. If you would like to sign over all rights to the child after birth, we can have the appropriate documents drafted and filed at that time.

I can be contacted via certified mail at:

The Law Offices of Downey, Evans and Stan
C/O: Y/N Y/L/N
8082 Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, California.
90210

It would be best if we kept any and all communication to writing until further notice.

Respectfully,

y/n y/l/n