Six Weeks*

You had an appointment with your doctor today. It had been six weeks since Arabella was born, and you were anxious to find out if the doctor would clear you for sex.

You'd already arranged to have Henry's brother and his wife take care of Arabella. They were in LA for a couple weeks, visiting you. Because caring for her would be easiest at home, you opted for a hotel room at the Beverly Wilshire. It was close if you needed to get home, and you knew they were good with discretion.

The doctor cleared you, and you texted Henry's brother to let him know it was on for them caring for Arabella. You weren't even a little shy about telling them it was because you were cleared to have sex. You were sure they knew anyway.

Henry was at home with Arabella. He figured you'd be more comfortable going to this appointment alone. The two of you had discussed birth control options, since you weren't ready for more babies yet. The fact that he already knew he wanted more kids with you warmed your heart. You were having an IUD put in today. You'd debated on which method was best, and settled on the copper IUD that was hormone-free.

You stopped at a lingerie store after leaving your appointment. You'd wanted to wait to make sure whatever you bought fit you well for tonight. You knew it probably wouldn't stay on long, and if it was anything like in Vegas, it might end up in shreds. It was worth it though. You wanted to feel sexy.

You'd already reserved the room and checked in early so you could get keys. You left one with Henry's brother to give to him, and you'd already thrown some stuff into bags and taken them up to the room. The plan was for you to get to the hotel, then let his brother know. He'd give Henry the key and the room number and tell him to get lost for the night. That way you could greet him at the door in your lingerie.

Once you were at the hotel, you texted him. He responded after a minute, saying that Henry practically ran out the door. That made you chuckle, before you focused on getting ready.

Twenty minutes later, you heard a key in the lock. You were in the bathroom, just checking to make sure everything was perfect.

"Sweetheart?"

You stepped out of the bathroom, and you swear his jaw dropped.

"Fuck, baby. You are so fucking gorgeous." He stalked toward you, looking like he was ready to devour you.

His lips pressed against yours as he pulled you tight against his body. You could feel that he was already hard. His hands ran up and down your back before he cupped your ass and picked you up, without breaking the kiss. When he finally pulled back for air, he started nipping and kissing your neck. You couldn't hold back your moans when you felt his mouth on you.

"Henry. Baby. Fuck."

He smiled against your neck. You were already having trouble forming sentences. He couldn't wait to have you completely speechless while he made love to you. He was desperate for you, but he wouldn't fuck you this time. He'd love you. Next time, he'd take you hard and fast.

When he reached the bed, he gently lowered you to it, before reaching back to pull his shirt over his head. You scooted back toward the pillows, and laid out so you were on display for him. As soon as he was undressed, he was kissing his way up your legs, his hands trailing behind his mouth.

You hadn't had sex since when you slept with Henry in Vegas, and everything was so intense. When he reached your center, he hooked his fingers in the sides of the thong and slid it down your legs. Then he immediately pushed your legs apart and buried his face between your thighs. You cried out his name when you felt his tongue flick your clit. You could feel his smile as he licked your pussy. When you were trembling, at the edge of an orgasm, he moved his mouth so he could wrap his lips around your clit and suck. You screamed his name as you came, the pleasure so intense.

He didn't let up, and your next orgasm built quickly. He pulled back just enough to whisper, lips still brushing your clit, "cum for me, sweetheart. Let me taste you."

That did the trick, and your orgasm crashed over you. He helped you quickly climb to a third, and smiled against you when you came with a shout. He pressed a soft kiss to your clit before moving up your body, kissing the whole way.

When he reached your breasts, he grasped the center of the lingerie and ripped it apart, giving him access to your nipples. You giggled at his caveman-like action, before moaning loudly as he licked your nipple. He couldn't suck because you were nursing, but he couldn't neglect them either. Instead, he flicked his tongue against them, before kissing further up your body. He settled between your thighs, smiling at you.

"I love you, sweetheart. You are so fucking gorgeous, and wonderful and all mine."

"All yours. I love you too, Henry. I need you. I need to feel you. Please, baby."

He moaned as you begged to feel him. He cupped your cheek with one hand, slid the other down to lift your leg, and kissed you deeply as he pushed his hard cock into your tight pussy. You both moaned at the feel of him filling you. He paused when he was buried to the hilt, allowing you to adjust to his size.

You rolled your hips up when you were ready, and he pulled out. He soon found a slow and steady rhythm that had you crying out his name. He kissed you and whispered in your ear about how amazing you felt, and how much he loved you.

It didn't take long for you to cum. You knew it wouldn't take him long either. He'd told you that he hadn't slept with anyone since the day he found out you were pregnant. Even when he wasn't sure that he was the father. It just felt wrong. You couldn't hold it against him that he'd slept with other people after you'd met. You weren't together then.

He kissed you again, before pulling back to look at you.

"Can you cum for me, sweetheart? Can you let me feel that sweet pussy cum?"

"Oh fuck. Yes, Henry. I'm so close. Please make me cum. I need it, baby. Please."

He groaned as you begged him to make you cum. He shifted slightly, angling his hips so the tip of his cock pressed into your g-spot with every thrust. Soon you were clenching around him as you came. The feel of your pussy tightening on his cock was overwhelming.

"I'm close, sweetheart. Can you cum for me one more time? Can you give me another, baby?"

"Yes. Please. I'm so close. Cum with me, Henry."

He pressed his lips to yours, kissing you deeply as you tightened around him. You felt his cock twitch as he spilled his seed inside you.

He kept kissing you as you came down from the orgasmic high. After several minutes, he pulled out and flopped to the side. He immediately pulled you into his body.

"Fuck, baby, you are incredible. I've waited so long to feel you wrapped around me again. I love how it feels when I'm inside you."

"You're incredible too. I've wanted this for so long. I've been so desperate for you, Henry. I love having you inside me. I've never felt anything more incredible. I love you so much."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

You laid there for a little while, just catching your breath. Before too long, he tilted your chin up so he could kiss you. You could feel him growing hard against the leg you had thrown across him. You smiled into the kiss.