Chapter 1; Entrance Exam (EDITED!!)

Midoriya always knew his quirk was different.

He was never outright told it was different, but he knew. He knew that the other kids didn't need to go to a quirk therapist that asked oh-so-many-questions. He knew that the other kids didn't have to develop a language in code. A rice ball ingredient code.

But he never asked about it. He knew his mother didn't like talking about it, so he never brought it up. He didnt bring a whole lot up.

(he knew nothing in comparison to his mother it seems)

All he knew was that his quirk was powerful. Very powerful. So powerful to the point where he isn't permitted to tell anyone about it besides law enforcement. That definitely wasn't normal either.

He had made notebook dedicated to it, he researched everything he could about it. But alas, nobody else on the planet had a quirk similar to his.

(that was actually something normal, nobody having a similar quirk, besides family members)

...

Midoriya was sitting in a classroom full of sweaty teenagers. Not an ideal way to start his day but there he was.

Every single student was talking about what schools they planned on going to, some having very inflated egos while talking about the subject. And others hyping said inflated-ego dude up.

Midoriya tuned them out as well as he could. Which was apparently very well because he had no idea someone was calling his name until someone dropped a thick, heavy, book on his desk. It was a red book, one of the english ones.

"It seems Midoriya is finally taking part in the discussion." his teacher said in a tired and bored voice.

The class started to laugh at the students' antics. And they weren't 'hehe funny' laughs, they were one of those rude, mocking laughs that people always threw at people they didn't like.

"Alright class settle down." the teacher said. Everybody eventually shut up and looked up at the front of the room where he was. "Oh who am I kidding,"

"You all want to be heroes! Theres no point in having the career discussion!" the teacher, whos name Izuku still didnt know (a sign that he wasnt that important to Izuku), said in a much more annoying, cheerier voice.

The classroom immediately delved into a bunch of different voices yelling out different variations of "Hell yea!" "Ill be an amazing hero!" "Im excited to be one!" and quirks were going off everywhere.

Midoriya observed the chaos before him and stared at a blond boy who he knew would start bragging about his quirk in a matter of seconds. Seriously, this guys ego was higher than the fucking sky.

And that he was very right.

"Hold on teach, dont lump me in with these extras, they'd be lucky to be sidekicks to some d-lister" the kid said as he put his feet up onto his desk, small explosions crackling in his hand.

"Im the real deal, I aced the mock exams, I have an amazing quirk, which is why im going to UA." he continued to boast.

"Yea Bakugous quirk is amazing!" one of his lackeys backed him up. "Bakugou will be an amazing hero!" another followed with. Midoriya had no idea how they were 'friends' with him, he constantly called them extras, burnt their hands if they dared to touch the "Almighty King", and he made fun of them on a daily basis.

Was he being to harsh on him? He did have a childhood filled with praise and words like "Oh Mitsukis son is simply the best! He will make a great hero!" "The youngest Bakugou has so much potential, its amazing to see a young hero grow up!" "Bakugou is so strong!" "I wanna be like him!".