Chapter 8; Battle training part 4

'Just one person' Hagakure thought as she extended her arm, she was on the stairs leading up to the higher levels, the others were under her.

'Got him-' her thought was cut off, when she was unexpectedly punched in the jaw.

She had tagged Kirishima with the tape, although as soon as the capture tape was placed around Kirishimas left becip, Ojiro noticed. His instincts from working in martial arts kicked in and he blindly punched the area, half expecting to touch nothing, the other half of him holding onto the little hope left in him.

(jesus this is dramatic)

The force of the punch put Hagakure in a daze, she felt as if she would black out. She couldnt see it, as looking down hurt her face, so she resorted to feeling for it. Hagakure moved her hand to touch the part where she had been hit, feeling the blood drip down from her fingers finally registered a thought in her mind, a thought that wouldve been nice to have earlier.

'The UA hero training course is no joke...'

She then blacked out, leaving the rest of the group incredibly confused, the only one understanding what really happened being Ojiro.

"Ojiro, what was that?" Tsuyu whispered to him, incase someone was watching or listening.

"Hagakure got Kirishima, I saw the tape be placed and stepped in." He shrugged, as if it wasnt a big deal.

"That sounds, hmm, what would the correct word for this be?" Tokoyami asked aloud. "Admirable?" Tsuyu suggested. "No."

So funny story, they had no idea where Hagakure was. All they knew was that Ojiro punched her and they then heard a thud, which they assumed to be her falling down, or as Tokoyami had suggested, her running and tripping. Either or could have both happened.

So they aimlessly poked around trying to find her body, Midoriya being the one to touch her hand. Ojiro then put the capture tape around her wrist and layed her against the wall in the stairwell, next to Kirishima. Y'know, so she didnt fall down the stairs if she rolled.

They then heard over the intercom, "Hagakure has been captured!"

That seemed to piss off Midoriya for whatever reason. "Mentaiko..." he groaned staring straight into the speakers, like there were cameras inside of them. There were cameras throughout the buildings but Midoriya had no idea where they might be.

"We should continue" Ojiro suggested pulling Midoriya out of his thoughts.

"Yes, lets go ribbit." Tsuyu said after him.

[around 3 minutes later]

"Arent these Minetas quirk ball things?" Tokoyami asked the group.

"Yes. And they are very sticky. Dont touch them ribbit." Tsuyu warned him.

Tokoyami didnt listen.

His cloak got caught on one.

Then something came flying from the next staircase up.

Tokoyami knew he messed up big time.

"Got you!" Mineta yelled wrapping the tape around Tokoyamis throat, thank the heavens that Tokoyami didnt choke to death from this.

Tsuyu quickly leapt into action, using her frog like abilities to stay on the walls, while Minetas balls were on the ground. She then used her long tongue to slap him, just hard enough so he would lose his balance.

Ojiro quickly grabbed his tape and wrapped it around Minetas throat while he was shaken up from the slap.

What was Midoriya doing you may be asking yourself, well he was about to fall asleep. Earlier he commanded five people to fall asleep, thats puts a lot more strain on his body than the regular one person he would try this on. And by one person I mean one squirrel he snatched from a tree.