Chapter 7; Battle training part 3

Teams C and D walked into the room like nothing had gone on. Although Team C had only just awoken as soon as they got to the door.

"Hello Teams C and D. We dont have much time so we have to rush Teams C and B out now." All might told them motioning to the seats. After Team D had sat down All might called Team B up.

"Team B!" All might hollered. Team B quickly got up and ran to the front of the room. Jirou had awoken and everyone who was injured had fully healed. Although Team C was a bit tired, it wouldnt effect them in anyway.

Team B quickly scrambled up to the front of the room where they received minimal instructions and a map.

"Here are your capture tapes, now go go go!" All might yelled to them. They all grabbed the tapes and started to run.

As soon as they had exited the room they all looked at their maps, Uraraka being the one to read them.

"The buildings are right over there!" Uraraka informed both teams, using her right index finger to point towards 2 tall buildings.

The buildings looked like a parking garage, they both were identical in layout and with one quick look at the other teams map you would be able to tell that.

"Uraraka?" Sato asked her as they walked towards the buildings. "Mhm?" "How do you know how to read a map?"

"Oh! My family is quite poor so on the rare occasion when we would get a vacation, instead of using google maps, we would use a map! My mom taught me how to use it!" Uraraka replied.

"Oh.." he replied back, "Um, Uraraka?"

"Yes?"

"I only have one sugar packet on me.. we were rushed out so I couldnt grab one more..."

"Oh. Well try to make good use of it..." Uraraka replied back in a very unsure tone.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Round 3 is starting in, 3... 2... 1... go!!!" All might yelled over the intercom.

"Koda...!" Jiro whisper yelled. "Jiro? What is it?" Koda asked back in a very hushed whisper.

"Have you got anything?"

"No..."

"Wait!"

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Hey icyhot! Lets go!" Bakugou yelled at Todoroki, who wasnt in the slightest listening.

"Yeah, yeah.." Todoroki replied.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"What is it Koda?" Jiro asked. "Bakugou and Todoroki, the others are still inside, Kaminari is taking a nap."

"They must be confident that Bakugou and Todoroki can take us all on, well they are all wrong! Lets win this thing!"

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Well, that was over quickly..." All might said as group C walked in with group B tied up.

"I dont get it... how are you two so strong and fast..." Uraraka complained messing with the capture tape around her wrists.

"Its because ive been training since I was in diapers." Todoroki said confidently.

"Pfttt! Hehe! Who would have known that Todoroki had a sense of humor! Not me!" Mina laughed at Todorokis "joke".

"Pink cheeks, im the strongest because im the best!" Bakugou said proudly.

"Pftt. Says the one who was knocked out by Midoriya in an instant." Mina laughed once more.