Chapter 5; Battle training

A/N: Okkokkkok, basically I used a random generator for this so the teams and stuff may be a bit weird and off.

Everyone impatiently changed into their hero costumes, some stopping to admire the materiel, others rushing it on. Midoriya was no exception to this as he stared at the mask they had made him the entire time while he was changing. Although he did stop looking at it for a moment to see everyone taking their phones with them as they left the locker room, instantly he had an idea for an easy win.

Finally putting his mask on he walked out the changing rooms behind the other boys. He looked at everyones Hero costumes and wasnt really surprised in what he had seen, everyones costumes matched them and their personalitys almost perfectly.

The quieter teens had a more neutral look to theirs whilst the other loud and obnoxious ones of the bunch had very bright colors and designs that just screamed in your face, 'Look at me!'.

Midoriya looked at his own hero costume for a minute, his Hero costume consisted of a dark green top with a golden button holding the top layer in place. It was very easy to take the top layer off if it became necessary to not wear it, although it was very flexible so reasons to even take it off were slim. Underneath the dark green top was a simple white shirt that was very flexible and allowed for fast and drastic movement.

His mask was seperate from the tops and was a bit darker than the original green top, by only a few shades. It had a light gray zipper running down the middle of the mask, the zipper was very easy to undo as he tested it to make sure it would work well to easily take off. It was very similar to his regular ones he would wear, the only difference being that it was slightly more durable and water resistant.

His pants were the same shade of green as his top, they were also made of very flexible material making it easy for him to be quick on his feet. He had black leggings underneath them and his signature red shoes, except they had a different design. They were slim and tight so he would be able to be quick, they were also very quiet and allowed almost no noise to be admitted as he would fight opponents or just walk in general.

Reaching the end of the hallway where his classmates were he saw that almost everyone was there, besides for a few with complex costumes that took longer to put on.

Soon enough everyone had arrived and All might walked around the corner startling many as they were off guard talking to someone they happened to grow attached to in the past week they attended UA.

"I am here! Hello students! Today we will be doing an offense defense training exercise I did way back when!" All might told them in a loud proud tone. Most of 1A was really excited now, first they were going to be taught by All might himself, second they were going to be doing a training exercise he himself did when he was younger. Whats next?!

"Follow me! We will be going to Ground Beta!" All might announced walking away, looking over his shoulder to make sure they were following in suit. After a few minutes of running everyone arrived at a theater like room to see a projector and a white screen.

"This is where we will watch everyones fights!" All might announced looking back at his students. "Its time for me to explain the exercise!"

Pushing a button on the computer with a cord running to the projector a projection flashed onto the screen. On the screen was a diagram of four circles with five smaller circles inside of the larger one.

"There will be four groups! Group A, B, C and D! Five students will be assigned to each group! Each group will be on both Defense and Offense! An example is Group A being on defense while Group B is on offense! Then Group A is on offense while group D is on Defense! There will be a total of 4 rounds! 5 minute intervals between the rounds so teams can catch their breath!" All might explained extraordinarily staying very entergetic throughout the whole thing. Needless to say almost no one truly understood what they were doing as All might really didnt have a way with words.