Chapter 3; Class 1A

A/N: I edited the last chapters title. Sorry it was called 'Class 1A' when Class 1A wasn't featured.

1 (?) week later

(Was it one week or two weeks..? Idk)

It had been a week since his visit with Nezu the principal of UA. He was at first very surprised that Nezu wanted to know more about his quirk before he was an official student at UA, but he shrugged it off as Nezu just wanting to know more about quirks and how different ones work.

He thought maybe Nezus quirk had him naturally more curious in everything, his quirk gives him a very high IQ.. and hes a dog? Bear? Mouse kinda thing.

So by Midoriya's logic Nezu's higher IQ made him more curious on everything. It might not have been very good logic but he was working with what he was given, and he wasnt given much.

Knock knock

"Sweetie?" He heard his mother Inko Midoriya call out from behind his bedroom door. "UA's letter is here.." she trailed off. Standing up from where he was stretching his legs on his small twin sized bed he walked over and opened his bedroom door.

"Here it is" she said shoving the letter towards her son. Looking away, scared to see what the letter said. Worry and concern written all over her face as the teen boy gently grabbed the letter and read it.

(im sorry im bad at writing letters, and I barely remember what the actual cannon projection said)

"Dear Izuku Midoriya,

We are glad to announce that you have been accepted into UA Highschool! Your homeroom is going to be class 1A with Pro Hero Eraserhead as your teacher!

Welcome to your hero academia! Go beyond plus ultra!

     -Principal Nezu"

The first letter read, the other pages of paper contained information on what teachers he would have along with his schedule. Although he would have a look at those later.

"Tuna Tuna!" Midoriya called out to his mother who was still looking away scared. Hearing her sons words she whipped her head around and read the paper herself.

"You've been accepted into UA?!" she asked very bewildered.

"Shake (salmon)." he said proudly looking at his mother who was only a little shorter than himself.

Around 2 inches or around 5 centimeters to estimate it.

"Thats great! Um, im sorry I was never a great mother towards you..." she fumbled on her words twirling her neck length green hair on her finger.

"Sujiko (salted salmon roe)!" he said in an attempt to grab her attention. Once she looked back up at him she was pulled into a hug. A hug that was meant to say, "Its fine, I forgive you.". Hugging back she finally realized how strong her son was.

"I-i c-ca-ant br-brea-th.." she stuttered out. Letting go of the hug Izuku held an apologetic look on his face. "Its fine." she reassured him.

"Now go iron your uniform for tomorrow!" Inko encouraged the teen. It seemed to work as she was then shooed out of the room and Izuku began ironing his uniform that was sent in a box along with the letters.

By the power of my sisters LEDs being on all night so I cant sleep, The next morning

After putting on his uniform and tie correctly he walked down the stairs before having to rush back up them to put his mask on.

He had forgotten to put it on again despite having worn it for literally years now. It honestly was just apart of his routine to run back up the stairs to put it on. Gently grabbing his mask he put it on his face and adjusted it just a bit so it fit right.