Chapter 4; Physical Assessment and Hero training

In the locker rooms class 1A was currently changing into their UA gym uniforms and making small talk.

However in the boys locker room there was a purple ball haired boy trying to peek through a hole behind a poster their supposed seniors left for them.

"Hey guys! Look over here." His scratchy voice called out pulling down a poster a little.

He had a crazed look in his eyes. Most would assume he had an addiction to some drug with the way he was looking at this small hole but in reality he was just being an evil perverted fiend.

'Whats he doing..?' Midoriya thought to himself trying to see what the shorter male was doing.

"The upperclassman left us a hole to see the girls in! The girls lockeroom is on the other side! I might be able to see something..." he said not even sparing a second glance at the other teenage boys.

This kinda pissed Midoriya off. Seriously? Mineta was being so immature. They were supposed to be UA Heroes in training and this boy was just being a pervert?

Not just UA Heroes in training. 1A Heroes In Training. The best of the best.

Walking over to the poster the purple haired boy was standing at he quickly and quite harshly pushed Minetas head away with his hand and used his other hand up to cover the hole the purple haired boy was using to peep.

"Midoriya?!" Mineta questioned like he was Eren and Midoriya was Reiner in that one scene.

"Okaka (bonito flakes)." Midoriya replied like they should know his way of talking.

"Good job Midobro. Mineta not cool." Kirishima praised our protagonist then proceeded to scold the purple haired pervert.

With the girls

"Is Mineta still there?" Momo questioned a purple haired girl named Jirou who had her Aux ears in the wall listening.

"No. Midoriya is covering the hole with his hand.. and he said something like Okaka (bonito flakes)." Jirou replied taking her Aux ear out of the wall.

"I wonder what that means..." Hagakure, an invisible girl, asked what they were all thinking as she continued changing her own shirt.

"Maybe it means something like a disagreement.. or maybe like a kinda 'fuck off'?" Uraraka thought aloud brushing her brown hair.

"Just maybe. I wonder what we will be doing outside?" Momo asked starting a continuous conversation.

Later when their outside

"Today we will be doing a physical and quirk assessment test." Aizawa told his class. "Bakugou, you had the highest score on the school exams, correct?"

"Yea" Bakugou answered with a scoff.

"Dont get cocky, come stand in this circle." Bakugou walked up to the circle painted onto the ground and stood in it. "How far could you throw a softball in junior high?" Aizawa asked his overly cocky student.

"67 meters." Bakugou answered.

"Alright, we will be doing the same thing except you can use your quirks. Back in junior high you wouldnt be aloud to but you can now since your hero students." Aizawa explained tossing a ball to Bakugou. Gripping the ball Bakugou swung his arm back and threw it with all his might yelling a very loud "DIE!".

"705.2 meters." Aizawa read off his little device he used. "Alright step out of the circle until further instructions."

"Heh beat that deku." Bakugou whispered passing Midoriya putting his hand on the others shoulder. Looking up Midoriya met Bakugous blood red eyes but broke contact as quick as it was formed.