sixteen | orgy

"Okay bitches get your attention to me now or no foods!" Felix said making all the boys quiet and turning their heads to the couple.

"Ayyee what you gon do bitch? Fuck infront of us??" Hyunjin teased making felix throw cookies to him but he caught it making felix more pissed.

"Shut the fuck up hyunjin." Seungmin coldly told him making not just hyunjin scared but everyone in the room.

Felix cleared his throat. "Uh so we made a song the tittle is 'because i like you' you guys better like it or I'll kick you out!" Felix warned and changbin started singing first...

"I just really love you
You're the only reason why I really love you
When I see you smile I just can't get enough and I can't live without you
Baby I just really love you" felix finished the song with a big smile on his face and give changbin a kiss.

"Happy 1st monthsary baby I love you so much." Felix said. "I love you more bokie!" Changbin said giving the younger a kiss.

Everyone cheered for them and throws pillows at them.

"Eww get a room!" Jisung said making felix glare at him. "I mean the song is so nice haha!" Jisung then change his comment lol.

"Okay since we're done with all the song shit and more stuff eat your ass now bitches!" Felix announced making all of the boys happy.

"Finally!" They all said and eat.

"Sungie here, this is your favorite part!" San said putting two chicken drumsticks in his plate.

"Thank you sanie!" Jisung said and proceeds to get two slice of pizza while minho on the other hand is getting so mad.

"Hyung..." Hyunjin called him. "You're getting so obvious now, you're really red..." Hyunjin said, minho rolls his eyes and go back to the sofa to play games on his phone.

"Give this to jisung. He likes them so much." Hyunjin said as he handed a slice of cheesecake to minho.

"I will treat you for the whole week hyunjin!" Minho said and smile at hyunjin.

"Baby boy.." minho called jisung and jisung turn around with an annoyed puffed face.

I wish my dick is the one he's stuffing in his mouth instead of foods- CUT IT LEE MINHO WTF!? minho thought and give jisung a slice of cheesecake.

"You like this right?" Minho asks and jisung nodded happily.

"There's only one way to get this tho.." minho teased jisung swallow the foods he's been stuffing inside his cheeks. Cute.

"What is it?" Be mine minho thought.

"Kiss me infront of these people-" before minho could even finish his sentence jisung already planted his lips into his.

while minho is being distracted by the kiss jisung immediately get the cheesecake in his hands.

"I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR MY CHEESECAKE!" jisung screamed and kissed the box.

"Did you even realized what you did I front of our salads??" Seungmin asked with disgust face.

"Shut the fuck up whore you guys make out everywhere!"

"At least we have 'that' kind of relationship bitch!"

then silence ate all of them up, WTF HAN JISUNG?!?! Jisung turned all red and left the party like flash.

"Did he just ran??" Felix ask, "he did." Seungmin answered.

You see, jisung don't ran cause he's lazy and not that he's lazy he's also clumsy he will trip on his face and hurt himself.