nine | wet dreams

"hyung!" jisung called minho as soon as he saw him passing by his house.

minho look at him and walk away, without saying anything or even waving or something,

that's weird, what is wrong with him? jisung thought and ran after minho and held his wrist.

"hyung, what's wrong?" he ask minho worriedly, minho remove his hands on his wrist.

"go away jisung."

"hyung what did I do?"

"IM UPSET BECAUSE YOU WONT LET ME SQUEEZE YOUR BOOBS!"

jisung took a deep breath and stare the olders red angry face.

jisung let his breast out, "come and squeeze my boobs then!"

without a word minho ran up to his and squeeze his boobs.

"they're so big, how do you even carry these???" minho ask, as he squeezed the youngers breast a little harder making him moan.

"hyung, it feels so good.." jisung moaned, minho smirked, "why don't we get things more heated?" he smirk.

jisung look down getting shy, "okay hyung...."

"AHHH FUCK, HYUNG RIGHT THERE!"

"hyung?" minho ask, and slowed down his pace. "DADDY MAKE IT FASTER-"

"FUCK!!!" jisung shot up, sweating hard, looking around his surroundings.

"the fuck sungie? it's too early in the morning to scream!" felix groaned and cover his face with his pillow.

jisung held his chest, did I just have a wet dream? jisung cover his mouth and look under his blanket only to see his member standing straight up under his pants.

he sigh, "what's wrong?" felix ask and suddenly place his hands on jisung's member.

"get your hands off my hotdog!" jisung said shooking felix hands.

"what happened tho? did you have a wet dream?"

"no, just bad dream."

"there's no bad dream that can make you hard sungie." felix said and jisung sigh.

"fine you got me!"

"so who is it?"

"no one, you don't need to know." jisung said as he got up and went to the bathroom to fix himself.

minutes later, felix knock on the door, "let me join you!" he said, knocking impatiently.

"no way!"

"c'mon, I feel sticky sung, let me in!"

"did you- fuck you lix!" in the end he gave up and let felix join him in the shower.

it's normal for both of them to take a bath together because, they thought of themselves as real twins so yeah, and they're both boys. and of course they made an agreement inside the bathroom, 'no looking down at each others hotdog or I'll shove it in your mouth', yea, the agreement is weird as them but they agreed to it anyways.

"it's too early to jack off lix, you're damn horny." jisung said as he wrapped himself with a towel.

"it's also too early to have boner sung." felix smirk, jisung rolls his eyes and went out the bathroom.

"bitch face, bring me a towel!" felix called and jisung open the door and throw the towel on the australians face then close the door quick before felix could splash him some water.