eighteen | finally mine

as jisung woke up he looked beside him and see nothing. "that must be a dream" he murmured and smells something good downstairs.

that's weird mom usually comes home at like 12, he thought and went down to see minho cooking with a smile plastered on his face.

jisung smile at the sight and secretly took a photo. what a husband material, he thought and decided to give his lover a back hug.

"good morning hyung." he greeted with a hoarse voice and minho turned around to hug his lover back.

"my princess is awake." he said kissing jisungs head as jisungs face is buried on his chest.

"I thought what happened last night was just a dream hyung.." jisung said with a sad voice.

minho looked at him in the eyes and said. "everything that happened is real jisungie and you're dating the most handsome man in the world." minho said making the younger chuckle.

jisung caressed minho's face and admire his beauty, "you're so handsome, your beauty us just so out of my league hyung. how come you like someone like me." jisung pout.

"listen my love, you're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen in my life and also the cutest baby boy ever, so don't even think you're out of my league okay?" minho reassured him and jisung continue to pout.

minho chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness and decided to give him a kiss, jisung got startled but decided to kiss back.

"I love you hyung." jisung said and give minho a quick peck before sitting down on the counter.

"I love you more sungie!" minho said and continue cooking.

as minho continue to cook jisungs heart can't stop beating rapidly. am I really dating minho hyung? he asked himself and found himself smiling at thought of him and minho finally dating.

I can't believe he's me boyfriend, he's too perfect for me ayieee uwu I'm shy, jisung thought and hide his face on his palm.

when minho finished cooking he found his boyfriend smiling widely with red face and suddenly got shy.

he's too cute, minho thought and chuckled and put the food on the table, jisung then look at him and the food with amazed look on his face.

"this looks so good hyung! when did you learn how to cook?" he said and admire minho's dish.

"I have to learn how to cook for my future hubby....." minho said and smirk at jisung.

"...which is you." minho said and flicked jisungs forehead.

"aishh! what was that for hyung!" jisung pouted and minho laugh at him.

"let's eat now bb" minho said happily and...

"chu! chu! here comes the chu chu train sungie open your mouth!" minho happily said while jisung looked at him in disbelief.

"hyung I'm not a baby." jisung said with a ;-; face and minho gave him a scary face.

"open your mouth or I'll shove my dick instead." minho said making jisung gulp, I mean his dick for breakfast is-

jisungs thought got cutted when minho shoved his spoon full of fried rice in jisungs mouth and said, "yay!!" minho happily said and cheer to his success on feeding the younger.

jisung chuckle and decided to let minho feed him and he feeds minho in exchanged too. he did not ask for it but he's happy anyways, they're both happy.

as time goes by, it's time for minho to got back home before jisungs mom caughts them.

"I will go now baby boy." minho said and look at the sad younger.

"okay hyung..." jisung said said as he wants more of his lovers presence around him.

"I'll be back baby okay?" minho said and kiss the youngers forehead.

"be back okay? I love you hyung." jisung said give his lover a kiss on the cheek.

minho chuckled and give jisung a long kiss on the lips before going inside his car.

"careful on your way home hyung!" jisung said and minho smiled at him before leaving his sight.

jisung sigh and look down as he missed the olders presence already.

"jisung-ah"

minho's pov
(same day, early in the morning)

as minho woke up, he saw very a beautiful human beside him. he smiled at his sight and caressed the youngers cheeks gently not wanting to wake up the living squirrel.

"you're finally mine han jisung." he said with a hoarse voice and kiss the youngers forehead before deciding to cook for him and his lovers breakfast.

as minho went downstairs the doorbell rang and he opened it right away not wanting to disturb his lovers sleep.

and to his surprise san was Infront of him.

san scoff, "why are you here?" he asked minho and minho scoffed back.

"I should be the one asking you that, and jisung is mine now. he confessed last night and let me sleep here-"

"did you do something bad at him!?" san angrily ask minho.

minho looked at him mad, "do you really think I'm that kind of guy who just fuck around with people when they're bored? I'm not the kind guy choi san and for your information I respect jisung with all my heart so dont go around jumping conclusions about me because you dont fucking know me." minho sternly told him and look at him straight in the eyes with boiling blood.

he clench his fist and tried to calm himself down. "you better not do anything bad to my best friend or you'll regret it." san warned minho.

minho chuckled. "by any chance, do you like my boyfriend?" minho smirked at him.

san scoffed, "no, I love him. but some asshole got him first." san said and left leaving minho more mad than ever.

minho let out a sigh and close the door slowly and went to the kitchen and drink water to calm him.

"what a way to ruined my mood." he murmured and chugged the water aggressively.

"aish good thing I'm kinda patient or else I would've punch his ugly face." minho said and went upstairs and lay beside jisung again.

this should calm me down, he thought and play with the youngers hair. he stare at jisungs face making his heart beat so fast.

how is he real, he thought and kissed youngers lips before heading downstairs again to cook for their breakfast.

3rd person's pov

"jisung-ah" san popped out of nowhere before jisung closed his door.

"sanie!" jisung happily said but his smile dropped after seeing sans mood.

"what's wrong sanie-"

"are you really dating that guy?" san asked with a serious tone.

"yes, I'm dating minho hyung." jisung said and smile at the thought of minho.

san scoffed making jisung confused. "why? jisung raised his brows.

"nothing I should get going now, goodbye." san said coldly and left jisungs house.

that's weird, he never acted that way before. jisung thought before closing his door.

ding!

you got a message from min min ❤️!

====================

forgive me y'all for abandoning this book also for updating so late. I'm very sorry for those readers who are waiting for an update I hope these chapters are worth the wait! your comments motivated me to continue this book, thank you so much for commenting!!

next chapter is a texting format!