seven | revenge

UPDATE BECAUSE ITS ALMOST STRAY KIDS COME BACK! THANKS FOR 600 READS! 💞

ΔΔΔ

"so what happened last saturday?" chan ask, as he has no time to ask last saturday because seungmin is scolding him nonstop.

"we just hang out, but I think it's a date because I kissed him-"

"you kissed him already?!" changbin butted in.

"what's wrong with that? at least we didn't fuck like you and felix!" minho said, and changbin chuckle. "fucking is a good start of a relationship minHOE." changbin stated and smile at the two boys.

"no it's not, you horny shit!" chan said and stood up as soon as he saw jeongin running towards him with the brightest smile.

"imma go to my baby too!" changbin said and went to find his boyfriend. minho sigh and buried his face on his palms. "I want my sungie." minho pouted,

he didn't get to see the squirrel this morning because he slept in last night just to watch the drama that he's been watching.

the squirrel boy on the other hand, is having a mental breakdown because he didn't study the quiz that they will be having today.

"lix let me copy your answers later." jisung whispered, "but I also didn't study last night." felix whispered back worriedly.

"I don't care as long as i have some answers on my paper." jisung said and felix chuckle. "don't worry sung, you can count on me." felix winked and jisung smile at the australian.

"I'm so lucky to have you minnie." hyunjin said as he snuggle on his boyfriends neck. "I know right," seungmin said and pat hyunjins hair.

"you'll let me copy right?" hyunjin ask, then seungmin throw his head and glare at him, "you didn't study last night?!" seungmin whisper yelled at his boyfriend.

"we were having sex the whole night last night! how can I study?!" hyunjin fired back, seungmin sigh, "why didn't you study before that.. whatever just don't get caught baby." seungmin said and caressed the olders face.

"love you, minnie."

"I love you too, jinnie-"

"get ready for the quiz today. " the teacher said, as soon as he step in there classroom.

jisung and felix looked at each other then nod their head, hyunjin looked at two and decided to let them also copy his answer. "since I love you guys, I will let you also copy my answers." hyunjin said and smile at the twins.

"did you study last night? that's a miracle." jisung said and chuckle. "shut up, before I change my mind jisung, and don't worry I will give us a high score just trust me and minnie." hyunjin finished his words and prepare himself for the quiz and the twins also did the same.

"finally!" the students all said in unison when the teacher left the classroom. "hyunjin if we will pass that quiz, treat treat is on their way!" felix said and sling his hand around the llamas neck.

"did you copy his answers?" seungmin ask, and sat next to the squirrel. "yeah, I forgot to study last night." jisung said and scratch his neck. " seungmin sigh and the both of them headed to the cafeteria.

"sungie!!" jisung sigh, as he knows the older will annoy him again, he turn around with a forced smile. "wasup hyung!" jisung said and facepalm himself. really jisung? the thought.

minho grab his wrist and bought him in the rooftop. "why'd you bring me here??" jisung ask,

"I wanted to spend my time with you." minho winked at him.

"but I'm hungry!" jisung whinned.

"well, hello hungry, I'm minho." minho joked, jisung looked at him in disbelief. "immature hoe." jisung muttered.

"you can eat me." minho said, eyeing his crotch. jisung blushed and punch the olders chest.

"fuck off!" he hissed and storm off, but before he reached the doorknob minho grab his wrist.

"don't leave me, please." minho said, what's with him? jisung thought and turn to face the older.

he looks lonely, I should stay with him, jisung thought and bring minho to the bench.

"here eat this." minho gave him a bread and banana milk.

jisung chuckle, "thanks hyung, but how bout you?"

"I'm good, I already ate something." minho winked and and jisung started eating.

"do you know why I like boys instead of girls?" minho ask.

"no?"

"even since I saw in the bleachers wearing a tank top, I kinda saw your boobs and it turned me on-"

"okay stop, I won't hear any of that." jisung said and stuff the bread in his mouth making his cheeks more big.

minho, went 'aww' for straight five seconds and and smirk. "your cheeks looks like its stuffed with a lot of dicks."

"can you not? I'm eating you dumb fuck!" jisung hissed and pinch the olders side making him yelp in pain.

"ouch sungie, that hurts!" minho yelp while holding the spot where jisung pinch him.

jisung shrug, "serves you right, mother fuck-"

jisung word is cutted when a pair of lips landed into his harshly. his eyes widened when minho bit into his bottom lip hardly, he broke the kiss and glare at the older.

his taste his own lip, only to feel a blood oozing out. "the fuck minho!"

"revenge bitch!"

jisung shakes his head and decided just to sip his own blood, "this is going to be swollen!" he cried and minho just chuckle.

"let me see my baby's lips." minho said and holding jisung head and watch his lips.

"oshh, I'm so sorry sungie! I should've bite you too hard!" minho apologize.

"that's right bitch! you could just let me suck your sick for revenge-"

before minho could even react, jisung was out of sight. minho chuckle at how silly the younger could get sometimes.

"I thought he isn't thirsty for my dick?"

—————

BITCH IM- 💀💀

BITCH IM- 💀💀

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS COMEBACK!!