ten | transferee

it's was monday morning, which the squirrel hates the most because they have to be early for some ceremony that they will do every monday, and if you're late you can't come in for the entire day.

jisung went out of his house, and expect minho to pop up. that's weird he's always early just to see me, jisung thought, maybe he slept in again, the younger shrug and stroll his way to school.

when he arrived in the school hallway he saw someone very familiar to him.

"choi san?" he ask, as he waited the person to face him.

"what- JI." san exclaimed then hug the squirrel.

"I miss you sanie!" jisung pouted. "me too ji, that's why I came back to see you." san said, and jisung look down his feet to hide the blush on his face.

san and jisung are childhood friends, but san left korea because of his parents work that's why the two separated. jisung was very sad that time because his only friend and crush at the same time left him.

"what class are you in today." jisung ask, and san show his schedule to the squirrel.

"great were classmates sanie!" jisung excitedly told san. san chuckled then link their arms suprising the squirrel.

jisung calm down, "I really miss you san," jisung pouted, and san giggle. "I told you not to make that face, or else I will kiss you." san warn and chuckle.

jisung giggle, to hide the fact that his heart is beating so fast. "you're still the san that I know before, I'm glad you didn't change."

-

as they both talked while walking on their way to their classroom, someone is looking from afar that is close to exploding. "so that's the crush he's taking about." minho clench his jaw and punch his locker shocking chan.

"woah there mate, what's wrong?" chan asked, and follow minho's gaze.

he chuckle, "his name is san, choi san. he just transferred today so don't be too mean to him." chan said and pat the angry raven head to calm him down.

minho looked at him, "how come you know everyone in this school?" minho ask, chan just give him a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then smile cheekily.

"he's jisung's crush hyung..." minho said feeling a pang of jealousy inside him. "are you sure about that?" chan ask and raise his left eyebrow.

"yes, he told me last night."

"well we have to find out today weather he like that san guy or not."

"that's a good idea, we need felix in this kind of situation." minho said and let out his phone.

"what about my boyfriend? he's mine hoe stay away from him." changbin suddenly said, minho rolled his eyes. "I have jisung, you bitch, you can have that vegemite lover fortnite nerd!"

"that's what I thought."

-

"so guys, I want you to meet my childhood friend san." jisung said as he proudly introduced san to his best friends.

"are you that guy that ate jisung's hotdog then left?!" felix ask and stood up angrily, san loom at him with a shock face.

jisung panicked and hold the aussie back, "bitch, he's not the guy that stole my hotdog! " jisung whispered and felix smile emmbarasly to san and bow at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm really protective to my friend, I'm felix by the way, let's get along!" felix said stretching hand for a handshake. san gladly took his hand and smile at them.

"that puppy like boy, he's name is seungmin, and that llama like boy he's name is hyunjin." jisung said pointing at the the two.

"nice to meet you san!" seungmin said extending his hands, san gladly took his hands but hyunjin immediately separate the two.

"san, just to remind you, this puppy is mine and I'm his." hyunjin said, san awkwardly smile then nodded.

jisung just stood there with a burning face embarrassed twice by his immature friends.

"I should go out now and wait for the teachers signal, see you guys later." san said and wait outside.

jisung sigh and glare at his friends. "you guys are so embarrassing. it's his first day here and your being an ass to him." jisung scolded the three boys who's looking down their feet feeling guilty.

"I'm very sorry sung, but he's very hot, but my binie is still hotter." felix said making jisung scrunch his nose.

"I'm very sorry too sung, I'm just being an overprotective boyfriend." hyunjin said,

"I don't know but I don't feel sorry because I didn't do anything wrong, but I feel so sorry for him because it's his first day and he's already being attacked by a mosquito and a llama." seungmin said and purse his lips.

"just dont make him feel uncomfortable guys, he's a softy, he gets sad so easily do please be good to him." jisung said and they all nodded,

"okay sungie! let him hang out with us so that we can know him better too!" felix said and jisung nodded with a smile.

this is why he love his friends too much, "thank you so much guys."

_

seconds later the teacher went in with san beside him. "we have a transferee so be friendly! introduced yourself please." mr. park said.

"hi, my name is choi san, I hope we can all be friends!" san said giving everyone a smile. the girls fangirl and the room started to sound like there's dolphin squealing.

"okay, san, you can seat beside jongho, jongho raise your hand please!" mr. park said and jongho raised his hands.

san smiled at him and sat beside him. "hi jongho, let's get along!" san said and extended his hand, jongho accepted it and smile at him not knowing his face is red. san chuckled and started to listen to the lecture.

first day of school and I already have everyone falling for me. but I don't need everyone falling for me.

I only need one person. san thought as he glanced at the younger who is already getting bored. he smirked.

I'll make you mine.

———————

san suddenly appeared HAHAHAHA

what do you think about his character? is going to be a bad guy? or a good guy?