eleven | you're mine

as time passes by, it's already lunch time. "sanie, join us for lunch!" jisung said and link his arm to the taller.

"okay, sungie." san said and ruffle the squirrels hair earning a giggle from him.

they all went out their room and went to the cafeteria. "so san, how old are you?" felix ask.

"I'm a year older that you guys." san said earning a gasp from everyone.

"then why are we..."

"I started school late that's why." san chuckle seeing the three boys in shock.

"you guys I need to pee!" jisung said and stood up, "then pee, you squirrel face!" seungmin said and jisung glared at him then he went to the bathroom.

-

minho watch them from a far, blood still boiling to the fact that, that san guy is making his sungie happy.

"minho, just chill okay. you are literally murdering that guy in your eyes." chan said,

"who is the 'that guy' hyung?" jeongin ask looking at his boyfriend with puppy eyes. chan couldn't help it and kiss the younger first before answering his question.

"hyung I'm eating!" jeongin glare at chan, then chan chuckle. "I cant help it baby, you're too cute!" chan squealed and pinch the youngers fluffy cheeks softly.

"hyung who's that guy, in seungmin hyungs table?" jeongin ask again, "he's name is san, he just transferred today."

"they already seemed so close to each other."

"well what do expect, their ass is so friendly." chan said and chuckle.

-

minho on the other keep on staring at the younger, he is smiling on the outside while looking at the younger, but deep inside he is literally punishing him for being happy with another guy. because he already licked jisung, marking him as his.

minho saw the younger stood up and decided to follow him secret to the restroom.

-

as jisung finished peeing, he turn around to wash his hands but minho is on the way, making him almost scream.

"can you please move, I want to wash my hands." jisung said, making eye contact with the older.

minho didn't budge and still stare at the youngers eyes making him a uncomfortable.

"what's wrong with you, hyung?" jisung ask, and minho soften a bit when jisung called him hyung.

minho smirked, "baby, I hate that guy." minho said as move towards the younger makimg him step back. "what guy?" jisung gulp as his back hit the cold wall.

"that san guy, I hate him." minho said, jisung look at him with wide eyes not knowing what to say. is he jealous? he thought.

"he's my-" minho didn't even let jisung finished his words and kiss him roughly, it didn't took long for the younger to kiss back and put his hands on the olders shoulder deepening the kiss more.

minho carry jisung and let him sit on the lavatory not breaking their heated make out session. minho broke the kiss leaving sloppy kisses on the youngers jaw, then later on he went to the youngers neck leaving a lots of hickey to let everyone see that HAN JISUNG belongs to him only.

as he found the youngers soft spot, the younger let out a soft moan, turning him on even more.

"let's stop here baby." minho panted and give the younger a peck before ruffling his hair.