Last Update

Hello.

It's me, the author.

Recently my mother found out about my ao3 account, and then my father did too. 

I published this story on ao3 too, but then I deleted my account.

Because I'm not doing well in school, they want me to delete all my social media accounts, especially my ao3 account because to write fanfiction is time consuming. 

I have to admit, ever since I got social media my grades have been dropping. I used to be a straight A student, and well... I'm not any more.

When I failed a maths test, my parents decided that that was the last straw. 

If I don't focus on my studies, then I am not allowed to have a phone, any social media at all, and I will have an internet curfew. This is my last chance.

I loved writing this story, and I definitely loved the journey to becoming a better writer, and also seeing Uru-chan's Unordinary on Webtoon grow.

I dedicated many hours to this. And thank you to everyone who stuck with me the whole way.

HOWEVER

This does not mean it is the end.
I know that this isn't exactly the #1 story on Wattpad, but in case there is just one person who is left feeling unhappy and unsatisfied, I would like to pass this story onto someone else who wants to write it. 

When I read unfinished/discontinued stories, I always feel a bit sad, and I might have been the only one.

So, if anyone wants to, you can take my story, and you can put it on your account.
I will email you a word document containing the whole story, and you can take up the torch from there.
I'll mention you and link you in a next chapter, or you can just comment on this chapter and I will reply to confirm that it is you for everyone else.

I didn't really have a detailed plan for the story, so where the story goes is up to you.

But

If you don't hear from me in about a month, then it's safe to assume that no-one wanted to continue this story.

Email me at joontaepark687@ gmail.com or DM me here if you're interested.
If I get more than one request, I will simply decide at random. If I get none and it's been a month, I will post an actual final update to let you know, and maybe an extremely rushed ending, and that will be that.
(I might pick up my wattpad account in a few years time again, but by then I'll probably not be interested in continuing this.)

Thank you for the support. It's been around a year already, I never thought I would even be discovered.

Goodbye. さようなら。