2

AN: This chapter doesn't have Jarlo, I'm just establishing the complication at the moment, but it will get better (and have more johnxarlo) , I promise. Sorry it took so long, I had to literally go through Unordinary to make sure that I have the facts right. This chapter is set in the press room. 

Also, please give me feedback or tell me if something is too confusing, because I would like to improve my writing.

TWO

John walked from the green-haired unconscious body. That idiot had deserved it.

Most of the people were in class, but he had a free period, and so did Arlo. So he set off to find him.

Walking around into the hallway, he heard voices coming from the press room, and figuring that it would Arlo, Isen and Blyke, he headed to the room.

He stopped outside of the press room, suddenly curious about what they were conversing about. John pressed his ear to the crack of the door.
Inside the voices sounded like they were arguing.

"Isen! You know that publishing that article about Joker's identity will get us killed!" Arlo's voice yelled. "He's a monster, and that's all he'll ever be!"

Hearing this, John clenched his fists and suppressed the urge to kill those motherfuckers.

"The school needed to know, Arlo. I don't think that even Seraphina could control him." Isen retorted.

At this point, John walked away, not able to take anymore, and went to the bathroom.
He looked at himself in the mirror.
"I'm a monster and that's all I'll ever be, I can't change that!" He yelled into the empty bathroom. He punched the mirror, not caring that it was broken or that he was bleeding. 

***(back at the press room)

"And that's my point! I'm going to get all the blame, and it's all your fault!"

"Uhh, you know you're blaming Isen for John's actions, right?" Blyke intervened.

"Oh, of course you would defend your boyfriend." Arlo said irritably.

"WHAT THE FUCK? HELL NO, THAT'S DISGUSTING, ISEN IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. AND ALSO, I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM, I'M JUST SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T BE ANGRY AT ISEN FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. JOHN CAUSED THIS MESS, NOT ANYONE ELSE."

Remi, who was also there, spoke. "I bet that there is more to the story, no-one would just go about destroying the hierarchy because they were having a bad hair day. And I meant that literally, coz I mean who the fuck uses that much hair gel?"

"Remi, you have a point, but, to be totally honest, what could be so bad that John would want to disturb peace and happiness in a totally stable hierarchy? " asked Arlo.

Chuckling sarcastically, Remi responded with; "Oh yeah, the hierarchy is SOOO fair, and SOOO awesome."

"Yeah, the hierarchy is kind of messed up. Remi, you're right. And John is right. The only difference is; you know that destroying the hierarchy by causing imbalance and insecurity is not the way to fix it." Isen said in a way that made it seem like he was going to follow up with a bad idea.

"Is this going to be a bad idea?" Arlo muttered.

Isen said enthusiastically; "Let's ask John what happened!" 

"NO!!!" everyone but Isen yelled at once. 

"Well I was just saying, you didn't have to shout at me." Isen sulked. Suddenly, his eyes lit up.

"Sera asked me to put her in contact with Claire." Isen exclaimed. "Maybe she knows something!"

"Claire? Who's that?" Blyke asked, puzzled.