Chapter-4

The mellow sunlight warmed the room, and Blue felt herself heat up from the temperate heat. She perched her eyes open, to find it quite difficult to adjust with sudden light intensity. She looked away and turned her head to the other side.

"Good morning. I hope you got a good sleep?" a voice spoke from behind her. It was Mr. Jackson; He sat on the coffee table in his boxers. His hair was braided in a French braid and his hands occupied with a coffee mug and a newspaper. Her throat felt dry as she tried to speak but her voice didn't co-ordinate.

"Good girls answer Mr. Jackson." there came the second bomb. Oh lord, she wanted to speak, and so she turned towards the opposite side of the bed, where Michael now sat man-spreading himself.

"G-good... M-morning... M-Mr. Jackson." she whispered, the only way her throat didn't hurt while speaking.

"Come here, have some water. But before that take that shirt I have kept by the night-stand. Wear something or else I would have trouble controlling myself." he spoke, as his gaze diverted to her messy form. His eyes followed to the hickeys littered on her neck and felt something tug at his heart.

'What is this? Damn, you're big time in Michael. Big time. Because this girl has you whipped with just her voice. You're gone, schmuck.' he talked to himself as he watched her take the shirt from the night-stand and slowly put it over her petite body.

The way her fingers kept shaking and she couldn't tie the buttons properly, he felt something dip in his mind. He wanted to help her. He wanted to get her away from her pain. He was just- just addicted to her.

"Come here. Let me tie it for you." his voice boomed as he ordered her to get near her.

She limped near him, as her entire body was on the display. The buttons were completely open; hence Michael still had a view of her naked body. She had managed to cover her lower body with the shirt, but the buttons would just not tie. The shirt was too big for her, so it slipped from her shoulder, exposing the hickeys from last-night.

"Here, sit here." he ordered, making her sit on his thigh. His man-spreading was so appealing and erotic; yet asserted dominance with his stance.

She slowly sat on one of his thigh and turned her body towards him. he kept the paper and mug on the table and straightened himself on the chair, causing Blue to jolt forward.

But before she could fall off, Michael pressed his legs together and pulled her back, causing her to collide with his naked chest. He hooked his hand under her thighs and almost carried her in his arms; but only to make her sit right near his face. The closeness was warmth was something so heavenly to Michael that his eyes could get away from her face.

"Here, water." he gave her a glass of water, which her shaking hands couldn't think of holding. She felt so helpless, because for the first time she felt so weak and timid.

"It's okay. I will help you, after all you're in this state because of Me." he whispered.

"Th-thank you M-Mr. Jackson." she still called him Mr. Jackson, because getting 20 spanks at the break of dawn was not her kink.

He helped her drink from the glass and she wiped her lips by running her tongue across them. That didn't go unnoticed by Michael and made him feel a enchanted. For a moment he forgot that there was anyone around them, just her and her soft lips. He wanted to kiss her, feel those lips on his. He slowly tied the buttons and adjusted the fabric on her caramel skin.

"Did you like it last night?" he whispered, his hand touched her cheek and he caressed the soft skin with his thumb.

"y-yes, Mr. Jackson." she whispered, her gaze lowered to her thighs. She didn't want to look at him when she spoke, because his eyes were the beautiful orbs which reeked the scent of dominance on her mind.