Chapter-6

dedicated to JupiterNMars

"Where is my husband? He has a child for god's sake! How could he? I am his wife, I carried his child! And he? He is hoeing around with a low-life slut? How dare he do that?" 

The shouts got louder and disrupted Michael's thoughts. There was something he had to do deceive Debbie from coming in. Suddenly, a thought blazed across his mind, and he knew it was one of a kind for him.

"Blue wake up! Wear your clothes please! Debbie's outside and she wants to come in. you need to act as if we had been in a morning meeting! Okay? And here wear this coat. This will hide those um- hickeys."

He woke her up and she complied with his assertion. They took the files from last night and spread them on the coffee table. He took coffee mugs and kept them on the either side to reduce suspicion of being awake for so long.

Blue made the bed and it was precise and clean, as if nothing happened on it last night. She worked up to her seat and cleaned any sign of drowsiness from her face. Michael checked the entire room once again, as he stood on the door with the knob in his hand. 

His eyes landed on Blue, who was now immersed in correcting the mistakes in the new documents. She was now concentrated on her work, her head filled with the thoughts of renovating the sets with a darker and more auburn look. Michael smiled and shook his head as he twisted the knob and opened the door.

"Yes Debbie? What is it now? We were in the middle of a meeting here. Hey prince! Come here, come to daddy." he cooed at his child who was now cleaned and bathed with new clothes. His blonde hair were slightly growing, his lips wrapped around his thumb and his eyes peering at his dad.

"I going away to meet my family Michael. Here, take care of him. Where is that bitch you were with last night?" she shouted, and Liz stood by her with her hands folded to her chest. She wore a worried look as she watched Michael letting Debbie to walk into his room without any fight. He was now immersed in talking to his baby, yet he was well aware of what was now happening behind his back.

"What were you- meeting? You were-" she walked to see Blue still frantically shuffling through pages of different files and forms. She was almost ignoring the rumbling occurring beside her and instead chose to work on the set's location and design art.

"Debbie. Please go out." Michael respectfully asked her to leave, to which she sighed and met in accordance with. Liz walked behind Michael to see Blue working, oblivious of her presence.

"Mr. Jackson, if we use the spotlight and small glass hangings for your and Mr. Sybil's dance break, we could get a monotone shot and the features would highlight better. Also, the color theme would highlight if both of you wore red entirely. And for the male dancer we could a cheetah or animal printed clothing with a funk look." 

She turned to Michael and handed him the file, but since his hands were occupied; she held the file and guided him through it.

"Wait, we could instead use the- can you hold prince for a minute?" he looked at blue and she nodded, her eyes stuck at the small baby in his arms. She dropped the file on the table and held prince in his arms.

"So as I was saying, maybe w-" Michael stopped as he looked at Blue, who was staring at the baby who softly looked at her. She smiled at her and rubbed his small palms together to give his body some warmth despite the cold weather. She took off her blazer and placed it on her lap, as she gently wrapped it around prince and cradled him in her arms again.