Chapter-7

dedicated to 

The loud music and the red costumes were indeed included in the shooting, but what wasn't included was the random sex in the green room. Michael had not planned on taking Blue there, but the seemingly fierce passion was something he couldn't stop from erupting out of his dic- I mean, his body.

Michael hastily wore his clothes, zipped up his pants again and looked at himself in the mirror. That was a sight to drool over. The blood red shirt clutched at his now built body and the pants highlighted his thick thighs. Those voluptuous thighs, though blue was good at masking her emotions; she would always end up day-dreaming about sitting on those thighs.

He took the coat from the hanger and wore it, leaving it unbuttoned for better view. The better view of what you may ask? Those heavenly thighs man-spreading themselves and giving a gush of euphoria and arousal to every single woman present in the studio.

He turned his head to look at Blue, who was now half-passed out on the couch, and was trying her best to get up and clean herself. She grabbed the couch and tried to move her body, but she was panting hard and grip weakened. Her hand fell back and she tumbled back on the couch again. She was now sure that Michael was built different, because he just wouldn't get tired. He fucked her so hard that she was unable to stand up from the couch. Yet when she looked at him; he would be all worked up for the day and won't even feel an ounce of tiredness.

"Aww, look at you! Still feeling the punishment. That's good, gives you a lesson of what happens when you defy me like that." he smirked and walked towards her, picking up her black skirt and panties from the ground. He took the panties and put them in the pocket of his clothes which he wore to work today. Her eyes followed every single action of his and he was in fact reluctant of not letting her wear anything underneath. She thought the punishment was over; but for Michael, maybe it was not.

He lowered himself towards her and gave her the skirt, keeping the panties to himself. He looked at her and knelt down in front of her face, now their faces on the same levels.

"Take some rest; I will cover up for you and myself. Okay? And come out only if you feel so. Take rest, beautiful." he whispered and kissed her head lightly. He knew they had seemingly wild sex but that didn't mean he didn't have any feelings for her.

He was aware of the way his heart would be beat when she would be around... The way it would pulsate and made him feel dizzy from such an adrenaline rush. He could feel himself lose control of time pleasure and universal doings.

He was slowly slipping into an emotion he was yet to experience.. He was slowly falling in love with her, yet continued to be oblivious.

Michael walked out of the room and ran towards the rehearsals. He knew there would be questions flying around about what happened in the green room, but he had a great excuse to cover it up.

"Is Blue okay Michael? I am a tad bit worried about her now." she rubbed her hand on his shoulder, questioning for Blue's safety. Yet it looked a bit out of place, for her to touch Michael that way. He felt the contact odd and unwanted, almost feeling that it wasn't necessary in the first place.

But Sybil was a great friend and a wonderful dancer, so Michael would not think about losing the opportunity as well as chance to shine her in the music video.

"Yeah, she is okay. She was vomiting and felt nauseous. So I asked her to take a break and come back later." he sighed and looked back at the green room which was located at the farthest end of the hallway.

"Come on, let's start again. Michael's here!" Sybil shouted and everyone stood up and took their positions.

Meanwhile Blue felt herself to gain consciousness back and took her skirt in her hand and slowly slipped it back on. She tucked her satin red shirt inside and fixed her straight black hair. She looked at herself once again, her hands running over the hickeys and softly feeling his touches on her. She smiled and buttoned up her shirt entirely, and letting the satin fabric cover up those bite marks.