New friends-7

CRAP I FORGOT TO SAY THIS BUT YOU GO BY SHE/THEY. Before we get on to the story I just wanted to say thank you, everyone, for over 400 reads, upvoting this, and/or even putting this in reading playlists. It really helps a lot! This chapter has new characters so I'm excited for you guys to see them! Enjoy the chapter!

When I woke up Karl and I were still hugging somehow but I'm not sure why. I didn't know what to do so I played with his hair so for 10 minutes.

Karls POV (Point of view)

When I woke up I felt something moving on my head I didn't want to touch it because I figured y/n was still hugging me so I just opened my eyes. Suddenly I heard y/n taking. "Oh sorry if I woke you up, Karl. I'll stop", Y/n said. "No um it's fine, I said. "I'm gonna go take a shower and make bacon and eggs," Y/n said. As she went downstairs I thought about what we were going to do today. I thought about letting them stream with me. But I also wanted her to meet Mr.beast. I ended up making my mind. Suddenly I got a text from Chandler.

Messages

Chandler 

10:30 a.m.

Karl bring someone to the warehouse asap

Why

I don't know jimmy said so

uhhh ok

I will go after breakfast

fine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went downstairs to see how y/n was doing. The food that they were making smelt good lucky for me it was done.

Your POV

I heard someone come down the stairs and it was Karl. Good thing I made his plate and mines already. "Holy cow y/n this food smells amazing," Karl said. "Thanks, "I said. "Hey so uh my friend Mr.beast needs someone to bring to his warehouse so do you mind if I bring you," Karl asked. I was completely surprised. Karl wants me to meet THE MR.BEAST. I've been watching him for a long time holy shit. "Sure I don't mind", I said. "Great so after breakfast, I'll need you to get ready to leave," Karl said. After breakfast, I went upstairs and got dressed and I decided to wear a casual outfit.

A/N

FINALLY, THE CHAPTER IS DONE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND THE WORD COUND IS 389