Why are you doing this to me?-15

alexis pov-

why cant i be more like y/n. she's everything i want to be. shes pretty. famous. and her boyfriend is so hot.

what if i can?

y/n🥸🥸

hii y/n

hi alexiss

so i was wondering if youd like to come to my party

umm i can see but can karl come

yeah of course!

ok ill talk to him😁

ok the party is tonight at 7🙌🏽🙌🏽

ill be there😋

the plan is working.

______________________________________________________________________

 bold- karl

slanted- alexis

regular- you

underline- any other characters 

*time skip to 5pm and yall are now home*

y/n pov- karl you know how we were supposed to be doing a discords got talent. yeah what happen you sound worried. uhh well we have to cancel it. remember alexis. yeah whats up with her. she invited us to her party and i want to go since its been a while. yeah thats fine i havent been to a party in ages. yeah i know minecraft streamer. your litterally dating one so i dont see the problem. yeah yeah whatever. so what time is the party? its at 7 so we should start getting ready.

*time skip to 6:30*

your outfit :

karls outfit : (the shirt color is the same as your dress)

wow y/n you look beautiful. thank you karl! you ready to go. yeah cmon.

*time skip to alexis house*

wow your here and yall both look stunning. thank you you look amazing too alexis. 

*its been 30 minutes* 

y/n pov= wow alyssa is that you? yeah hi y/n its been a while lets go talk someone private cause i have a lot to tell you! ok lets go!

karl pov= hi karll. hi alexis. you look thirsty and we about to play beer pong you down to play? sure but wheres y/n? shes talking to a co worker in another room. ok cmon me vs you. *the beer pong game ends karl is super drunk*

alexis pov= finally karl has drank enough for me to do what i need to do. i get up and start making out with karl. *its finally working*

y/n pov= *after the long convo* ok weve been in here for long lets go out i need to talk to my boyfriend. *as i walk out i see ALEXIS MAKING OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND* ALEXIS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. *i walk up and slap her* giving you what you deserved y/n you betrayed me. remember when we were little you told me we would grow up and you would never abandon me. well thats what you did. alexis you know ive been busy weve talked about this.BUSY DOING WHAT? EARNING FOLLOWERS THAT CANT DO SHIT FOR YOU. my bank account dis agrees. SHUT UP THATS WHY YOUR BF HAS BEEN TEXTING ME BEHIND MY BACK SEE? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME. just take karl your weird as fuck and tell karl to check twitter when hes less tipsy.

why just why does this party have to end like this.

*i walk back to my car eyes full of welt up tears. i cant do this anymore i play perfume by lovejoy* "its hard for me to move on when i dont really hate you." finally i start bursting out my tears....

THE END 

book 2 being made asap ;)

a/n hi guys i just wanted to say thank you so much for supporting this part of the story it genuinely means so much to me and i cant wait to see everyones thoughts on my next sequel book!