I'M GOING ON YOUTUBE??/Mrbeast's Challenge Part 3

*Time skip to where it's been 14 hours and Karl already brought back your things from Walmart*

"Alright SO now it is 3:48 a.m and We are Now gonna check in on our 2 Contestants Chandlers Sister Cassidy and Karls Friend Y/n. Let's ask them what they are gonna do with the money", Jimmy said. "So Y/n what are you gonna do with the money", Jimmy asked. "Well I'm gonna use it to start streaming and also give some money to Karl for helping me", I said. "Woah I cant wait to see your streams", Jimmy said.  "So Cassidy what are you gonna do with the money", Jimmy asked. "To be honest I don't really know I'm actually considering getting out because I don't need the money and Y/n obviously does", Cassidy says. As Cassidy tells Jimmy her answer she out of nowhere GETS OUT OF THE ORBEEZ. "WOAH NO WAY CASSIDY IS OUT THAT MEANS Y/N YOU WIN THE CHALLENGE", Jimmy Yelled. Oh my goodness I actually won. I'm freaking out. I didn't expect to do this! Now I have to think about what I want to buy for my setup. "Y/n can I call Karl and tell him that you won", Jimmy asked. "Sure", I said. * He's calling Karl and he picks up* "Hey uhh Karl I've got some news", Jimmy said. "Please don't tell me they got out", Karl said. "She did get out sorry man", Jimmy said. "Your joking", Karl said. "Yup Karl your right I am joking", Jimmy said. "What the Honk Let's go", Karl exclaimed. *They Hung up the phone* "Great work Y/n you most certainly deserved it", Cassidy said. "Thanks a lot, Cassidy I needed this money a lot", I said.

A/N

So now that the video is over the Mrbeast Saga ends....for now.... anyway thank you, everyone, for the Reads, Votes, and Comments. Those are very appreciated! Probably In chapter 12 were expecting some characters like people from the dream smp and Snifferish and possibly Kalynn and Weston Koury (they aren't on the list of characters but I think it will be nice to have them on the story) Word count = 363