I'M GOING ON YOUTUBE??/Mrbeast's Challenge Part 1

Y/n's POV

When Karl and I when into the car he made me put a blindfold on. I was scared, to be honest. what if I was getting kidnaped? Anyways I decided to fall asleep so I wouldn't be worried.

Karls thoughts

I looked to the right of me and saw y/n was asleep, they were so peaceful. I couldn't wait to show her where they were going. I knew Chris, Chandler, and Jimmy were gonna like her she was literally the female version of all of them combined.

Karls actual POV

I woke up y/n and took them out of the car. I had to be careful because I didn't want her to get hurt. She looked so scared. Her hands were so shaky so I ended up giving them a piggyback ride.

Y/n's POV

Oh my goodness where was Karl taking me? I was so scared he gave me a piggyback ride. It felt like we went inside a really cold place. Karl finally told me I arrived and I could take off my blindfold. "Oh my I god can't believe it I'm here", I said. "Yup your in the MrBeast studio but do you know why I brought you here?", Karl asked. I thought to myself why could I be here. Before I could even say my thought I got scared by someone. "BOO!", said a mysterious voice. I turned around and I saw Chris scared me. I fell to the floor so he helped me up. After that Karl and Chris toured me around. Being in the Beast studio was so fun.

Chris POV

I had no idea who this person Karl brought but I think they're quite cool they are literally the female version of Jimmy, Chandler, and I. "So do you know why yours here y/n", I asked "Actually I don't know" they replied. "Well, I think it's about time you know...Karl wants you to compete in a Mrbeast challenge" I said. "Oh, no way that's so cool," she said. I'm kind of scared to know what the challenge is because I feel like y/n will be able to overcome everything.

Authors note

Ello everyone feels good to be writing anyways this part of the story is gonna be like 3 chapters or more long. I don't really know. I hope everyone is doing well. Be sure to eat and drink water and if you're participating in Ramadan then Happy Ramadan! (Word count is 401)