six

I've never been good with boyfriends. It always ends in hatred, tears and disappointment. I don't know exactly why I said yes to Alex, we will just see where it goes I guess.

Don't get me wrong Alex makes me happy, he's kind, sweet and very good-looking. Everything you would want in a boyfriend. But somethings missing and sometimes he's too nice, and I can't handle the compliments they make me want to be physically sick.

I make my way towards the bathroom upstairs in my room and clean the soap out of my eye. I turn the tap off and look in the mirror trying to fix my mascara.

The door behind me shuts with a loud bang. I turn, startled and see Marcus walking towards me with anger rushing through his face.

"Why are you in my house? You need to leave, now" I said not wanting Alex to come up and see Marcus. "Why were you sticking your tongue down Alex's throat? I thought we had something. Did sleeping together not mean anything to you? A part of me thought you were different but it turns out your just like the rest, just a desperate little slut who thinks she is above everyone else" he said with extreme anger. "Excuse me? I'm not a fucking slut. I don't know why you're so mad. We've known each other a day" I reply as Marcus realises what he had just said. "Yeah you're right, I don't know what just came over me" he clears his throat putting his hand through his hair. "Yeah, it's fine" I reply.  "Look um, I'll see you around" he says as he turns and climbs out the window.

I fling myself onto my bed and let out a loud sigh. Alex opens my bedroom door. "Everything alright? I thought I heard you talking, I'm not sure" he says. "Oh that was just me shouting about the soap in my eye" I lied with a fake laugh which sounded believable.

"Oh right, are you alright now?" he asks. "Yeah, I just think I'm just going to have a nap my heads a bit sore" I reply. "I'll let you get some sleep then, I'll see you on Monday at school" he walks towards me and gives me a peck on the lips.

After Alex leaves Amelie's house

I'm lying on my bed, staring up at my wall. Marcus seemed to care a lot and I felt bad with how I responded to him. Maybe I should text him.

messages
________________________________

marcus

hey, can we talk?

there's nothing to talk about

i'm sorry for how I reacted it
was really insensitive, I just wasn't
thinking straight. are we good?

yeah we good, idc you can
do what you want obviously.
it just took me by surprise
________________________________

Authors Note

Hiii, oh my word. I can't believe this book has over 100 reads I literally thought no one would read this. It might not seem a lot but it is to me, so thank you!

This is a really short chapter but it will get better, after the next few chapters the storyline with fall into place with the G&G storyline with the sophomore sleepover etc.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my book and please vote, comment and follow!