🦋장봉환🦋

<JANG BONGHWAN>

Hana was now Princess Hwayoung.

She thought that this was a chance for her to live happily which she couldn't in the future.
The lady earlier was her court lady who took care of her.Her name was Jung Miseo. She was like a mother to Hwayoung. According to what she heard her birth mother died while she was born and her father the King passed away due to some illness.

All she had was her brother.

(Hwayoung's pov)

I heard that the the Queen woke up. I decided to meet her but Court lady Jung stopped me to  take a bath before going. For the first time in my life I felt happy seeing people respecting me and actually caring for me.

I left to Queen's place after taking a refreshing bath.

The palace was huge and fancy.

I was looking around with almost 10 people following me. I told them not to but there was no use.

I was walking around but it was really uncomfortable with this long skirt. I was sure that I'll trip atleast once with this.

But you know what...........?

I really did.

I closed my eyes ready to hit the hard ground.

Wait...........

why-

Since when the ground is soft?

I opened my eyes as a saw a man holding me in his arms. His hands were around my waist and I was lost in his eyes.

If he was born in future he could be main character of a historical drama.

I shook my head thinking this is not the right time for having such thoughts. I parted away from him as I glanced at his outfit.

He was a noble by the way he was dressed.

"Are you alright your highness" he spoke.

His voice was deep matching his personality.

"Ne, thanks to you", I smiled.

I expected him to smile back but he had a poker face and left after bowing.

I was amused.

Did something happened in the past?

"Who was that noble, Lady Jung?"

"He is the Kim Byeongin son of most powerful man of Kim clan, Kim Jwageun"

"Were we close?"

"You were but you both stopped talking to each other suddenly"

Hwayoung and him had some past.

Now I'm curious about that.

I went to Queen's place. I told her that I want to talk to her in private.

I can't take risk...

This is what they usually do in the kdramas.

"Do you remember what happened before we fell into the lake?", I asked.

"That's what I wanted to ask you"

"You also don't remember anything"

"Yes", the Queen said.

"I don't even know who the King is. If I had my phone then I would have searched", I murmured.

"Wait, did you said phone?", the Queen asked.

"Huh- you know what a phone is?

"Of course I know. I mean I fell into a pool then I transferred into this girl's body"

"Wait, same thing happened to me"

"Are you from the year 2020?"

"Yes, I am"

We talked a lot about our life in the future which made some things clear.

The Queen was a man name Jang Bonghwan he was a chef he fell into a pool accidentally.
But the only thing which was different is that I still had my body.

We kept talking but we're interrupted by the Court lady Choi.

"The King is coming in"

"King? Have you met him before", I whispered to Soyoung.

"I did"

"Oh my god, I'm nervous", I said in English since I lived in America with my parents.
I speak in English whenever I get nervous.

"Don't worry, you have me", she said in English.

I smiled at her.

And she smiled back not like that rude noble earlier.

Wait.....
Why am I even thinking about him?

I shook my head as I saw the King entered.

We had an eye contact.

I bowed avoiding his eyes.

Soyoung said,"What brings you here your highness?"

"I heard you don't remember anything and so does my sister"

He looked at me.

I smiled not knowing what to do he also smiled back.

The King himself smiled back but that noble....

Why am I thinking about him again?

"Hwayoung-ah, are you alright?" The King walked towards me holding my shoulder.

He was definitely concerned about me.

I gave him a small nod.

"I wanted to meet you as soon as I heard you woke up but then the guards said you came here. What are you doing here?"

"Huh, me... I just-"

"She wanted to ask me about the incident that if I remembered something", Soyoung cutting my sentence.

She saved me.

I didn't know why was I even nervous.

"I like that. It will be good if my sister and future wife get close", The King said.

"Why are you here?"

"To let you know something"

"What is it?"

"We are getting married tomorrow"

"What", I and Soyoung said together.