🦋상처🦋

<HURT>

Hwayoung

I went to Cheoljong oraboni when I heard he was going to Samnam because it has been swept by a rebellion.

First I was really worried because he was having Kim JwaGeun's soldiers with him but then I heard that Byeongin is also going together with him so I was relieved.

When I entered I saw Yeongpyeong oraboni and Hong Byeolgam were present there.

"Oraboni, I bought food let's eat together"

"Hwayoung-ah, what are you doing here at this time?", Yeongpyeong oraboni questioned.

"I heard that oraboni is leaving tomorrow for work, So I decided to meet him"

"Aren't you afraid, Princess Hwayoung?", Hong Byeolgam said.

"Not even a little bit, Since Byeongin is with him"

"But he is Kim JwaGeun's son?"

"He would never do anything bad to people I love"

"Hwayoung-ah, how can you trust him?", Yeongpyeong oraboni said.

"How can I not? I know you don't but I do"

I went near Cheoljong oraboni as I hugged him and said,"Oraboni....Make sure that you won't hurt yourself, okay".

~NEXT DAY~

Oraboni and Byeongin left. Soyoung unnie was really worried about oraboni. I decided to accompany her in order to keep her calm. I was sitting with Unnie and three royal concubines in the veranda while Court lady Do came to me.

"Agasshi, Master Kim returned back he went to your house"

"Really? What about oraboni?", I asked her.

"He didn't returned"

"What?", Unnie shouted.

"Unnie, he must be safe he promised me that he won't get hurt don't worry. I'll go and ask Byeongin, byee"

As I entered my room I saw Byeongin standing near the bed smiling at me. Without wasting a second I ran towards him wrapping my arms around his neck. My legs were in the air because of his height. I gave a peck on his cheek before getting off him.

"I missed you ", I said.

"Aren't you going to ask what happened"

"No"

"Why? Aren't you worried about your brother? "

"Just I little bit but I know you won't hurt him", I smiled but it didn't last when I noticed his shoulder was bleeding.

"Yaaa, what is this? Did you both fight? "

"Uhm...that.....I got hurt while sparing "

"Are you for real? Who dared to hurt you? "

"What will you do if you know that?"

"I'll kill him", he chuckled as I lifted my fist.

"Why are you laughing!", I said as I started chasing him while he was running around like a kid.

"Don't run you are already hurt....."

Byeongin

FLASHBACK

I didn't wanted to hurt someone who was precious to Hwayoung but father said if I don't he will hurt Hwayoung. I didn't have any option. The king's sword was on my shoulder and mine was near his neck.

I don't know what to do?

Should I leave him alive....?

But if I do, Hwayoung will be in danger......

"Run away", I whispered in his ears.

"What?"

"I said run....before anyone sees you also remove your jacket and throw it off the clift into the river. I'm letting you go just because you are Hwayoung's brother "

I ended up letting him go.

For my wife.