🦋소문🦋

<RUMOURS>
_______________

Royal concubine Hwajin decided to leave the palace and her position. When Hwayoung heard about that she was surprised that she could choose such a difficult path in this era. Hwayoung knew that his brother Yeongpyeong liked her and maybe this might give him a chance.

Hwayoung

I was walking around the palace with almost a half dozen people following me. I saw Kim Hwan and went to him.

I became really close with him. He helped me whenever I needed him. Since he knew Byeongin from childhood he tells me their stories which made me understand Byeongin's likes and dislikes. I owe him a lot.

As I went to him I noticed tears in his eyes. I told the people following me to leave us alone.

"Why are you crying?"

"Me? When?", He said as he wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"You won't tell me? I thought we were friends? Is it because of Hongyeon?"

He was shocked when I mentioned Hongyeon's name. I accompanied him so that he won't feel alone since he was dumped by his love.

I was wondering around when I heard people staring me and whispering.

"I feel sorry for her"

"She just got married and her husband cheated on her"

'She is so young. I feel bad"

What happened....?

I was confused not knowing what happened. I asked my court lady as she enquired about the situation.

She came back as I asked her but she felt uncomfortable while answering.

"Lady Do is something wrong?"

"Agasshi, this is just a rumour so don't let it affect you"

"Tell me already"

"They are saying that the father of Queen's baby is not the King"

"What nonsense are they talking!"

"Also...."

"There is more?"

"They say that the father is Lord Kim, your husband"

"What?", I screamed.

What are they talkin about?
How will they feel when they hear such a rumour?
I just want to meet then person who started this rumours.....
I need to stop this rumour but
How......
I'll do whatever I can.....

Byeongin

Grand Queen Dowager called me to ask about that rumour. I cleared all the misunderstanding as I ran to meet Hwayoung. I couldn't let her hear anything related to this. I just hoped that she didn't.

I saw her as I ran towards her she shouted,"What?"

I'm doomed.....
She seems to know about the rumour.....

I stopped debating whether to go to her or leave the place.

"Listen, The King and Queen are living happily and that can never be true....Also Byeongin is close to the Queen because they were childhood friends and nothing else. He is always busy with work and whenever he is free he's with me. So from now if I find someone spreading fake rumours you will be beheld, okay", she shouted.

(A/N: on the music above for better experience. I wrote this while hearing that song)

She's on my side......

Without thinking I ran towards her. I looked into her eyes. My eyes were tearing.

"I believe you", she said as she held my hands and smiled.

Tears started to stream down my face. I cupped her face and kissed her.

I'm lucky for having you on my side.....

I broke the kiss as I said,
"Saranghamnida(I love you)"

"Nado(me to)", she said.

OST:
Always from Descendants of the sun by Yoon Mirae