🦋없어🦋

<GONE>
____________

Hwayoung was devastated when she heard that the king passed away. It was so sudden.
While Yeongpyeong and Hong Byeolgam were in the prison because they put sword on the Queen's neck due to some circumstances.
Hwayoung tried her level best to release her brother but it was no use.

Hwayoung

I was in my room all day crying. I was really disappointed at myself that I couldn't even save my brothers. I wanted to trust Byeongin but I couldn't because of the situation. He hated my brother and there were chances for him to hurt him. I decided to stay away from him for time being.

"Agasshi, her highness came to meet you", lady Do said.

"Unnie, are you alright?", I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Yaa, I'm alright. Don't cry. I came here because I have something to tell", she said as she patted my back.

"Cheoljong is alive"

"What, oraboni is not died?", I was shocked hearing that.

Unnie said that she will leave the palace and search for him. I insisted to go with her but she refused because it's dangerous.

Few days later

Byeongin

Hwayoung was avoiding me since she found out that the King was no more. I wanted to tell her the truth that he is alive but she didn't even gave me a chance to explain myself. Soyoung was vanished from the palace. Soldiers were searching for her but she was nowhere to be found. I decided to tell Hwayoung everything. I entered her room. It was empty.

Where is she......?
Did she......
Leave with Soyoung......

I panicked as I started to search everywhere in the house. I went into my study room where I saw a letter.

To Kim Byeongin

Byeongin-ah....... If you are reading this then I must have already left. Don't search for me it will be useless. Also I know that you didn't harm my brother and thankyou for saving him. I just wanted to say Thank you for everything. Whenever I was feeling down you were always by my side but sorry I couldn't do the same for you. I know that I am selfish for leaving you all alone but I am sure you'll be better off without me. Lastly I want to say that I will always love you and you can hate me for leaving you like this. I hope you don't get hurt and stay happy.

-Your Bu-in, hwayoung