🦋DOUBLE TROUBLE COUPLE🦋

<DOUBLE TROUBLE COUPLE>

Hwayoung and Byeongin reached home. A smile was plastered on their faces refusing to leave after a sweet interaction they had earlier.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hwayoung

I entered my room seeing Byeongin was already on the bed. I looked at him as I made my way towards him then suddenly turned towards my study table instead. He's face was worth watching. He was confused. I sat there opening my book as he had a question mark on his face. I never thought this guy had a cute side.

I mouthed,"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"il(work)"

"Eotteon il(What work)?"

"Bim-il(secret)", I whispered.

God knows why we were whispering throughout the conversation.

"Secret? You won't tell me?", He said as he made a sad face.

"Arraseo, I'll tell you" I gave up.

"Do you know about the event organised by oraboni?"

"Hmm"

"I am working on that"

"Why would you?"

"Because I want to"

"But I don't want you to help him"

"Byeongin-ah, I know that you both don't have a good relation but this is really important event for him. I want to help him, can't I?"

"Do it, if you want to", he said in a disappointed tone.

Is he angry at me?

I ruined the atmosphere...

I stood up as I walked near him and hugged him while he was in a sitting position. He didn't hug me back. I broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

"Are you mad at me? If you don't want me to help him then it's okay I'll not"

"Ani, if you want then you can I was being selfish bringing my feelings between he is your brother afterall"

"Really"

"Hmm"

I hugged him again placing a kiss on his cheek. As I went back to my study table because I need to organise things I don't have much time. I decided to rearrange my song butterfly according to the era by removing all the English lyrics.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Byeongin

Hwayoung fell asleep while working. I went near her. My eyes felt on the paper she was writing.

Butterfly?
Did she wrote this.....?
It's so good.....

I decided not to read it forward. I carried her to our bed and I slept beside her. I kissed on her forehead and fell asleep after pulling the blanket over her.

~Next day~

Hwayoung and I went to palace together because she had work to do. I was done with my work as I went to Hwayoung.

"Bu-in", I called her.

She waved at me as I did the same.

"Let's stop for today. The vocalists don't overwork yourself and same applies to the dance team. Also soon some people will come to take your measurements for the dress so don't leave before that, okay", she explained the artists.

She came running towards me and hugged me. I was surprised but I hugged her back. People were staring us at awe. We stopped at the tailor shop because she had some work there.

OST:
Double trouble couple from Strong woman Do bongsoon by Mamamoo.