prologue. dream at the door

"Dear diary..." I wrote down sleepily. today had been the worst day of my entire life. there was no way I was going back to school tomorrow after what had just happened... No way... I just waited, waited for somebody to take me away. I started to doze off until my light went out. "Mom? "I yelled but I got no response. I open my door and peer down my hallway to see that the power had gone out through my entire house. I walk downstairs and open my fridge, Which didn't seem to be radiating any cold air, so I left it wide open because I hated my mom then I walked back up in my room and smiled because my mom was going to starve and I was really happy about that then I started crying and continue to write my daily diary entry. Suddenly my iPhone 8 started ringing I picked it up. who could it be? It was a number I didn't recognize but I immediately recognize the voice when I answered the call" Clay?????? "I asked I was in absolute shock. The Voice said "yes that's right Ocean" I gasped how in the world did Clay know my name? I put my phone down for a minute and put it on mute while I screamed then I answered back and try to stop fan Girling "ohWhere are my manners what have you called me for?" "I was just letting you know that I am on my way to pick you up see you later"he hung up my eyes widen and my jaw droppedI couldn't believe, it clay himself was coming to take me away from this horrible reality..I never would have to see my classmates ever again and they never ever could make fun of me for my mysterious quirk ever again..just then I got a knock on my door, I opened it and to my Surprise, it was him, it was Clay. this was the first time anyone had ever scene his face I gasps at its beauty. "well ocean don't you want to go?" he asked "Yes of course" I stuttered, "but but where are you taking me?" "To the dream SMP of course" I fainted but luckily Clay was there to catch me when I woke up I was in minecraft.