chapter 5- betrayal

this was the middle of the third week i had spent with tommy dream kun is going to be so proud! i lured him in with my beauty and grace, and now he is the fly in my web of lies. i am evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew that any time, dream would be here to come and pick me up, so i waited patiently for my husbando uwu. tommy was fancying a lovely fish n chips and some english breakfast tea and he asked me if i fancyed some as well and i said yes. "so ocean, i was wondering if you wanted to... to.." his face got flustered and bright red. i looked at him and asked "what is tokmmy?" "n-nothing." he replied. "come on tommy~ tell me~" i giggles. "w-well, d-do you want to go out with me" we bothe blushing now" ...aand help me get some honey?" i said"yes of course my live! let's go right now" we both got up and went outside, not to far just to the birch tree by our house with the beehive. i got the bottle and tommy got the flint and steel. right before tommy lit the fire, we both heard a rustle in the bushes. "dream kun!! you're here for me" i thought. a green blur zipped past tommy, armed with an exchanged bow and arrows of wither. "dream!" i exclaimed. "stay out of the way, ocean." dream told me firmly which kind of hurt my feelings. "DREAM??" tommyinnit shouted angrily. "tommy." dream chuckled. "it's payback time"

dream shot an arrow at tommy, landing a direct hit, tommy held his side in pain, blood streamed from his mouth. he growled. "you bastard!" he quickly switched to his diamond sword and swung it furiously at dream, who dogded every swing without taking a single hit. he wasn't even breaking a sweat. i stared in awe with conflicted emotions. tommy was getting even more tired out, his body withering away heplessly before our very eyes. soon enough dream didn't have to budge, tommy fell to his knees, panting desperately for air and couldn't even hold his sword. he dropped it meekly and begged for mercy. "dream.. please.. spare me. you win. you win! you can have it, you can take it all, you can have... her. i know she loves you. just leave me here with nothing. but leave me on my own, i don't want her to have to see me like this.." we were both silent. dream stared at his with a poker face and loaded the final arrow into his bow, pulling it back. "ok.. fine.." it seemed that tommy's life had all faded out of him. dream let go of the arrow.