chapter 2. meeting tommyinnit

by now i was behind a tree, i got into a crouching position. there it was. tommyinnits base. it was just yesterday that dream and i had met, and he already sent me on my first mission: trick tommyinnit into being my boyfriend with my good looks and then steal the disks. i crept down and breathed slowly and deeply. "hey." a voice from behind me shocked me badly and i fainted. when i woke up, i was in an unfamiliar house. "bloody hell are you alright?" tommyinnit said "yeah... i think so." i replied. he blushed. "uwu what were you doing outside my base anyway?" i started to panick. "well i just hunting a bee down and it came over here.." i lied. "oh.. well i can help you find it then mate. chop chop then!" uh oh. i thought.. "well actually it's ok. i don't care about that now." i couldn't believe it, i was starting to fall for him, my sworn enemy. i hated to admit it but dream's plan was backfiring badly.
tommyinnit was just staring at me, his mouth was moving but words didn't seem to be coming out. the sound slowly came back to me "...uh.. you alright then mate?" my eyes flashed red with embarrassment. "um yeah.." i replied shyly. i had to snap out of it and use my charisma and beautiful charm.