chapter 1. welcome to the smp

the magical transportation was done. i awake from my slumber to find clays sexy shirtless body hunched over me."oh.. clay..." i moaned cutely. "ocean.. we have arrived." he stood up quickly, quicker then i've ever seen anybody be able to stand. he was so fit and his six pack gleamed with radiance. i was a little zoned out staring at his abs that i didn't realize he was extending his hand out to help me up. i took it graciously and apologized shyly for not noticing sooner
"don't worry about it." he smiled. clay helped me up and i could see that i was outside of his minecraft house. "come on, let's go inside." he held the door for me. i smiled and walked in. he walked over and sat on his bed and invited me to have a seat. i accept and sit on his lap. "so ocean," he started.. "you know why i've brought you hear l, right?" "um.. i think so" i pushed my fingers together and did the shy thing. "because i love you, ocean.." i gasps. clay loved me???"i-i love you too clay.." i blushed and stare deep into his sexy green eyes, mine turned a deep pink. he put his finger over my lips softly "and i know that there is no one in this world who can help me.." his face was covered by a dark shadow as he looked down and frowned. "c-clay...? what's wrong?..." i stutter.. he knew i would do anything for him. my eyes flashed blue in sadness. "ocean, " he took gathered hands my hands in his massive ones.. "i need your help, i lost something that means the world to me.." i started to cry. "a thief" he wiped my tears "ocean.. my queen, welcome to the smp. will you be my spy? only you can help.." "of course i will help clay!" i shouted through tears. just then, sap nap and george burst through the door. "oh dream! i didn't know you had a guest! we're sorry for interrupting." sap said and covered gogys eyes and guided him back out. "no no.. let me introduce you." clay said. "this is my girlfriend ocean, she's going to help us get what we lost."