chapter 6- the end(?)

aimed right at his heart. the instant dream let go of that arrow, it was over for tommy. or was it? right before the arrow had a chance to strike, tommy hurled an ender pearl into the sky. dream grimaced and ocean gasped. one last huff of pure struggle could be heard from the curly blond boy, before he vanished from sight.
...
dream screamed in anguish, ocean stared at the ground, her beautiful ocean-blue eyes filled with tears as salty as the ocean. the green man turned his head towards her. "are you happy?!" he shouted harshly.
"do i look happy?!" she cried.
"i'm sorry ocean, i don't know what came over me. you seemed like you.. like you liked him." ocean bit her tongue. she didn't know what to say. she didn't want to lie, even though she was very charismatic and no doubt smart enough to pull it off. she just couldn't bring herself to say anything.
...
...
...
the couple retreated to dreams base, holding hands. george would soon be sent out to loot tommy's base once they could be sure tommy was found. dead, or alive. thankfully they didn't have to look far.
...
tommy's POV: final seconds
i clutched it just in time; my last resort. my heart was pounding in my ears, my whole body was heavy with pain. injury, weakness, withher,
betrayal.
every muscle in my body was screaming, just about to give out when a rush of adrenaline saved my limey life. i gave it everything i had. i got a final view of dream and the oceanic maiden before i chucked the pearl in no strategic direction, just desperate to escape my demise.
i heard it land to my east. my heart suddenly dropped. the ender pearl had hit dry land, i was done for. good day, mate.