25 Years

"AHHHHHHH!!" All four Friends screamed falling out of nowhere. Melody seeing as she was already hugging Luke, clutched tighter to the guitar player. After a good few seconds of falling the teens finally hit the ground, Melody on top of both Luke and Alex. " ouch" the blonde girl muttered. " yeah ouch get off Mel! Your stupid boot is digging into my side!" Alex groaned.
Melody, Alex, Luke and Reggie staggered and grabbed onto each other to come to a standing position. All of them were breathing as if they came up from the water after holding their breath for 2 minutes. " Whoa!.... Whoa!?" Luke spoke looking at his surroundings, he recognized it as the garage Sunset Curve practiced in " how did we get back here?" He questioned.
  Before Anyone could answer a loud scream was herd. Melody jumped at the scream, not doing well with surprises and looked towards the source. There she saw a girl no older than herself screaming as if she saw a ghost, she had dark skin and curly hair, she wore glasses too.
    Finally processing the fact that there was a stranger screaming at them caused all four teens to scream as well " AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The boys and Melody yelled together as the formed some sort of hug, clutching each other in fright. Luke in middle and Melody on Alex's back. The girl then ran out of the studio, leaving four very confused friends.
    " w-what just happened?" Melody questioned getting down from Alex's back, she looked at herself then the boys " why are we wearing the same clothes? How did we get back here? What about the Orpheum?!" She said starting to panic. Sure Alex may have been more anxious than normal, but in desperate situations Melody always had a problem staying calm. " whoa whoa Mel slow down, where fine okay? Just breathe" Alex said holding both of her shoulders, trying to calm her down.
     " so does anybody know where we were? Cause not gonna lie that dark room was cozy." Reggie stated trying to change the topic... a little. His band mates just stared at the black haired boy like he was insane. Before the conversation could continue the same girl came back into the studio holding a cross this time.
The band had moved over to the stair case just out of site, Melody hid behind Luke. She wasn't sure if the girl was trespassing or they were. " are you still here? Whatever you are?... I know I saw something. I'm not crazy" she spoke to herself. Melody felt sympathy for the girl, she knew how it felt. Most of the time Mel felt she was the hallucination.
  " where all a little crazy." Luke smirked appearing behind the girl with Reggie and Alex. " are y'all tryna give her a heart attack!?" Melody hissed coming from behind the stairs and standing by Reggie's side. As if on cue the girl started screaming again, this time sending Alex into a panic " oh my god! Please stop screaming!" He pleaded covering his ears and just like that she stopped.
     Melody was feeling a bit overwhelmed, Luke started ranting on how this was their studio but there were new things. She unconsciously grabbed Reggie's hand in hopes to keep her present. " Can you give me just one second?" Luke asked the girl making a group huddle with the band.
    " guys, what is going on? How did she get her stuff in here so fast?" The brunette questioned with a loud whisper, it was obvious the girl could hear them. " maybe .... maybe she's a witch. There's chairs floating on the ceiling" Reggie proposed in all seriousness. The two blondes of the group made eye contact before looking back at their friends " guys don't be stupid, there ain't no way" Melody voiced. " OK there are such thing as witches." Alex confirms. "You sure ? Cause I use to think there weren't such a thing as ghost" Reggie counters.
   " G-ghost?" Melody questioned, her eyes widened as she clutched Reggie's hand. What did she miss? Did they die? We're they ghost?! Melody could feel her mind start to drift from her body but she fought it, 'not the time' she thought. " OK so we're going with which" Luke asked.
   " No! We are not going with witch. She's not a  witch. Ok, look. She's just scared. And since Melody needs to focus on her right now, let someone with a softer touch handle this." Alex hissed taking charge of the situation, seeing his friends distress as she tried to grasp things together carefully.
   Melody had been listening like always, she just needed time to take things in slowly. This whole possible ghost thing was huge and if she didn't approached this mentally correct she could go into a severe episode, or worse her DID would kick in. That's the last thing this scared girl needed.
Alex approached the girl and knelt down slightly " why are you in our Studio" he asked 'calmly'. Instead of answering the girl just punch the cross straight into his heart, only to go straight through him, " oh my gosh! how did you do that?!" She questioned in disbelief. The blonde male sighed " clearly, your not understanding.... she doesn't get it" Alex said turning towards the group. " Ok, look. We're ghost, all right? We're just four ghosts who are really happy to be home. So, thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room." He starting to say.
Luke being the guy he was starting going on and on about Sunset Curve and the Orpheum. Alex had taken up holding Melody hand who kinds just stared at the wall, he could tell she was fighting hard so he hoped the physical contact would be enough to hold her here.
   Melody had slowly come to terms with what was going on, they were ghost. They had died and became ghost. She starting rubbing her thumb in a circular motion on Alex hand, she wanted a small thing to focus on so she could re enter the conversation.
    By the time Melody was ready to pay closer attention she saw the girl holding out what look like a phone. " who you calling?" Alex teased a bit, the girl simply responded " I'm googling Sunset Swerve" " Sunset Curve!" All four ghost responded.
  The girl was still tense holding the cross out as a defense " there is a Sunset Curve... you did die. But not last night..... twenty five years ago?". The band froze, that was impossible they were only in that room for and hour... three at most. No way it could've been 25 years.
   " 25 years?" Melody mumbled just loud enough for the guys to hear. Her grip on Alex's hand tightened and she could feel Luke touch her lower back for a moment.
'25 years' she thought over and over ' I was in a episode for 25 years'. To learn you died and became a ghost was overwhelming on its own, but to learn that you've been dead 25 years on top of it. Melody felt her mind Slip totally away with her staring at the piano.

A/N- hey guys!!!I'm gonna leave this here for the moment. I hope y'all are enjoying this book so far, even though there a only like a few chapters. I am trying to get them out and really kick start this book ASAP but with school and Rehearsal it's a bit of a struggle.
Plz vote and don't be afraid to comment I love reading what you guys have to say!
Love y'all bye💕✨💕