Story Ideas, and Missing Stories

8/24/2015

     Hello people of Wattpad, long time no see. As you might notice soon...  I deleted more than half of my stories!  And I'm tempted to delete more!  No, I am not killing off the stories in some cruel way...  I've just had some time to think about them and think that they might have been kind of stupid, and need to be rewritten on my own time.  They may, or may not make their way back on to wattpad, that decision is mine.

     I'm not sure if everyone understands how hard it is for me to put my stories on wattpad.  I'm putting my heart and soul online.  Writing is what keeps me from losing it.  Like I think I've lost it, because I haven't written lately...  This weird little rant thing feels like heaven.

     Anyways, I often get insecure about my writing, and find the need to change it, but that's when I see that people have already read it :( It makes me freak out, and my heart skips a beat in an almost painful way.  My mind spirals into panic mode, "Crap, they saw how much I suck at writing!"  Even though my logical half is like, "No, Kianna, calm yourself, you don't suck."

     I'm not very sure of myself when it comes to my hobbies, and the things I like doing.  I know that I'm surrounded by such nice people now, and in the past I was quite oblivious, that I think people are just trying to spare my feelings.  I'm not afraid to say that, because maybe someone will be able to help me with it someday.

     So, now you know why stories are missing...  Now let's talk about story ideas.  Yay!  So I tend to be overly creative (yes, it is possible).  I start writing a story, get about five pages in, and then come up with an idea for another story...  Because of this I fear that I will never finish a book.  Also, it takes me forever to write, since I am a bit of an OCD writer...  Meaning that everything has to be practically perfect from the start.  I can take an hour for five pages, usually more than that (Is that long?  I sure think it is...) and it drives me crazy.  My mind goes a million miles a second, idea to idea to idea, an then I can't describe the images I'm seeing fast enough.  I feel like a mental patient surrounded by shiny objects.  Also known as a kid on Christmas, but that's lame.

     I honestly need a second head to help make sense of what's going through mine.  I can get a shrunken head and name him Fred, because why not?

     Would you all kill me if I deleted Unique Lives and started over?  Or would that lead to my death?  (Please don't kill me)

     So um, is there anything you guys want to ask me?  Since I've been a cruel human being, I will take writing requests!  (Just short stories, and short fan-fictions that will be posted here and dedicated to you)  I will only take the first Five, but I doubt I'll get anymore than that.

     By the way, I'm giving my old art's school a second chance to prove itself.  School starts in two days.

-Kianna