The Kianna Times

So I've decided to start writing a rant-advice-geeky-randomness book. My life stories, for the sake of helping others, and making the world a better place to live in. Recently I've been dealing with a lot, and have been feeling pressured by wattpad's inhabitants to write, just wattpad's existence make me feel too pressured to write. I want to make everyone happy.

But then I remembered why I became a writer. To take what people know, and turn it on them, so they spin until they see a world in a new way. To pass real emotions from me, to readers, through the power of words. Most of all I remembered who I started writing for. Me.

I'm doing this for me. Don't get me wrong, I care about everyone reading this more than you could ever imagine. You are my friends and family. Living breathing human beings that I know, or have never met in person, but will always be there for you. I'm doing this for all of you, but sometimes I forget myself, and start to dread what I love.

Thank you for being you. And I want to be myself too. So I won't let pressure bother me anymore. So go ahead and scream at the heavens with me, sing a merry tune, cry until all the tears are gone. You're not alone. I'm here for all of you. I care. And we can survive this, together.

-Kianna