I'm not Dead

Hello Wattpad users, do you remember me? No? awww -walks out the door-  -walks back in, odds are that like 1 person at least will remember me XD  So anyways, I have become so insecure about my writing that I don't know what to do with myself anymore.  Like I don't have writer's block (that I could deal with) but instead I feel like all of my writing just completely sucks.  Which, as someone who wants to be a writer, can be pretty devastating...  So that's been my state of mind lately, and why I've been making sad faces at literally every Wattpad notification I get on my phone for the past year or so...

     But today I wrote a piece just for me for the first time in ages.  It wasn't for school or for Wattpad.  Not to make anyone happy.  And it took from about to cry (cut me some slack I've been sick for 3 weeks without really getting better) to smiling and feeling a lot better.  I want to share my writing with you guys again.  I don't know if I'm ready to do that yet, but I know that this is the most supportive place I've found as a writer.  I don't want to lose my tiny place here due to being scared.

   I don't feel like I'm good enough, but if you're making one person happy with your writing, that's good right?  Even if that one person is yourself :)

-Kianna