Chapter 7

Word count: 1,546 Characters count: 7,668

Y/N POV

    I wake up and get out of my hammock. Newt stands by me and gives me a smile.
    " 'ow you'd sleep love?" he asks with sorrow in his eyes. "You 'ad them again didn't you? The nightmares I mean."

    "Ya. But now Ben is in them." he pulls me into a hug and gives me a kiss. "I should probably go get ready."
    Newt pulls away and looks at me. "You're not going in the maze today." I go to argue "Alby knew you would argue, so they already left."
    "But what if one of them gets stung?"
    He looks at me and looks at me "Don't worry about them. Ok?" I give him a nod. "You get a day off today. Maybe you can work on the drawing of Thomas" I nod and grab my sketch book.
    I walk over to the dinning hut and grab some breakfast. Fry gives me a sorry look and hands me my food. I walk over to where Newt and Thomas sit
    "Morning Y/N" Thomas waves to me.
    "Hey Thomas. Can I ask you a question?" Thomas gives me a nod. "Did Ben say anything to you?"
    "Uh... ya. He kept saying it was my fault."
    I give him a nod "Oh, and can I call you Tommy?"
    "Ya, of course."
    I start eating my food. Both Newt and Thomas have a conversation.

    I finish my food and give the plate back to Fry. I walk back to the table and sit beside Newt.
    "Y/N can you show me your powers?" Thomas asks.
    "Ya sure. Once you guys are done." Thomas jumps up and grabs his and Newt's plate and runs it to Fry.     "Well someone is excited." I say to Newt.
    He laughs "They always love watching you."
    "Oh really?"
    "You going to draw today?"
    "Ya I'll do it after I show my powers to Tommy     Thomas comes running back and grabs my hand leading me out of the hut. Newt follows close behind me.
    We get outside and Tommy turns to me "So.." I take my hand back. I turn to the gardens and start to walk towards it. Both boys follow behind me.

    I get to the garden and kneel down.
    Thomas kneels beside me and Newt watches us. "So what are you going to do?"
    "Watch the plants ok?" he gives me a nod and put my hands to the ground. I concentrate on the plant growing and, right in front of me it starts to grow.
    "Wow. Can you do anything else?" I take my knife from my pocket and I grab Thomas's hand. I cut his hand and he pulls it back with a hiss. "What are you doing?"
    "Just give her your hand." Newt tells him.
    He slowly gives me his hand and I heal it. "And i can do this." I cut my hand and the cut immediately starts to heal. I put my hand out and concentrate on having fire in my hand and a flame slowly follows. The flame slowly burns out. "I can also do other stuff but thats what i show to others."
    "That's so cool." he smiles at me.
    "Ok. now time to get to work!" Newt tells Thomas.
I stand up and walk to the grass right by the gardens. I pull out my sketch book and a pencil.

An hour later

    I finish and look at the sky. Dark clouds come rolling in. I feel someone grab my hand and pull me towards the huts. We get under the hut and rain starts falling down.
    I put my sketchbook and pencil on the table. I run into the rain and twirl in the rain.
    "Y/N what are you doing?" I hear Newt yell.
    "Come join me." he looks at me like i'm crazy. I run towards him and grab his hand and pull him into the rain.
    "Y/N!!!!" I splash him with the water.
    I look over to the other boys "Come on!" None of them move. I run to them and push Thomas and Winston into the rain. I grab Chuck's and Gally's hands and pull them out.
    "Y/N YOU ARE DEAD!!" Gally yells at me. I start to run away from him.
    I run behind Newt "Newt help me" he just smiles at me and walks out of the way. I see Gally running at me. He tackles me to the ground and starts tickling me.
    "Ha ha ha. Pl.. ase s..s..s..s.s..to..p." Gally stops with a smile on his face. "You suck you know that right?" he just starts laughing. I launch water at him with my powers.
    His face is priceless. I jump up and run towards Newt. I jump onto his back laughing.
    "What are you doing love?" he asks
    "Nothing."