Chapter 11

Word count: 1,411        Characters count: 6,987

Y/N POV

In Y/N room

        I grab some clothes, my notes, food, and other necessities. I pull my runner bag and take my other important things from it and put it in the new bag. I take out my sketch book, notebook, and art supplies. I grab both of my bags and head out. I get outside and see it's already dark.

Just before the glade doors

    I walk towards the glade doors. I get prepared to use the vines to climb the walls but the doors are open. I run in and see everyone coming towards the maze doors.
    A knife goes to my throat and the person that is holding it yells "What are you doing?"
    Instantly I recognize that voice it's Gally. "Gally it's Y/N." he drops the knife. "Why aren't the doors closing?"
    "We don't know." Gally says.
    All the gladers gather by the door and I feel strong arms grab me. "I'm so happy your ok love." I turn around and give Newt a kiss. The three other doors that are closed come open with a loud noise.
    Thomas turns to Chuck "Okay, Chuck, I want you to go to the Council Hall... start barricading the doors." Chuck gives Thomas a nod of agreement.
    Newt turns to Winston "Winston, you go with him."
    "Got it" Winstion agrees.
    Gally starts yelling orders "Get the others. Tell them to get to the forest, go hide. Now."
    Thomas turns to Minho "Minho, I want you to grab every weapon you can find. I'll meet you at Council hall.
    "Lets go." Minho brings Newt, Frypan, and a couple others with him.
    Newt stops "Come with love."
    "I have to be on the front line. I can control two of them and I can fight the others."
    Newt gives me a nod and follows Minho.
    "Okay, Teresa, you and I are gonna go get Alby. Y/N watch our backs." I nod "All right? Come on"
    Another noise emerges from the other side of the maze.
    Grievers. Thomas looks at me, "Grievers" I whisper to him.
    He looks in the maze "All right everybody hide." I stand there and Teresa does the same.     "Teresa, come on. Run! Run!" He grabs her and pulls her with him.
    A griever turns the corner and stares me staragite in the eyes. Ava one of the more aggressive ones. I hear screaming so I turn around and run to help the others. Thomas and Ter    esa run to the fields and I see a griever following them. I run to it and yell "Hey you! Yeah you!" it distracts it for a second but it turns back to the field where they hide. I turn and see two more grievers. The two that will listen to me "Will! Scott! No! Go home!" They look at me and turn to the maze doors and walk towards it.
    I turn back to the one in the field and see it has a hold of someone. I contrate on the wheat around the griver to hold it down. The griever brakes free from the wheat and turns to me. It hits me with its tail making me fly back. I hit the ground hard, the wind knocked out of me. I feel blood running down my forehead. The others need me. I push up and look around at the chaos. I see a group of people and one is holding their stomach. I knew that was Alby. A greviers runs right in front of them screeching at them. I run towards them, I see Teresa throw something and the grevier lights on fire. The grevier screams for help. The fire starts to grow to nothing. I see the grevier is not on fire and is running back towards the others.
    I put my hands out as I run and think of fire coming out of my hands. Fire comes falling out of my hands. The grievers stand right in front of the group. Spears fly to its face and it stops. I get to the griever and think it's on fire and it's engulfed in flames. I follow them to the Council hall with the others. I get in and Newt runs to me and rubs the blood off my head.
    We listen to the growling of the grievers. Creaking comes from the top of the Council Hall. a claw comes through the roof and grabs the supporting post making the roof cave in on us. I fall to the ground and look around for Thomas, and Newt. I see them both ok laying on the ground. I look and see Chuck on the ground crying. We hear a boy get pulled away and the others try to help but can't get him.
    I move over to Chuck and hold him close to me. I look down at him and he looks at me     "Y/N I'm scared."
    "I won't let anything happen to you."
    The others are yelling stuff but I don't listen to them. I hear a griever getting ready to attack. It's close to me and Chuck so I push him forward and I hear the wall being broken. I feel metal around my abdomen. I put my hand out to see if anyone grabs my hand. A couple of boys grab my hand and Thomas comes over and holds on.
    "Don't let go Y/N" Thomas yells.
    "If I don.."
    "No you'll make it."
    "Tommy listen! If I don't make it, take care of them ok?" He gives me a nod. I feel the griever's claw dig into my skin. I feel the blood dripping off my abdomen. Alby grabs a spear and starts beating the griever's claw. The grevier lets go and I fall to the ground. "Thanks Alb..." alby gets grabbed by the same claw and I grab onto his arm and Thomas grabs his hand too.
    "Thomas, Y/N get them out." Alby tells us.
    I hear Newts cry "Alby!"
    "NO!!" Me and Thomas yell. I fall to the ground in pain.
    Thomas looks at me and he sees the blood pooling on the floor. "Y/N are you ok?"
    "I'm fine" I feel someone help me up and I look at Newt. "Thanks Newt."
    Thomas goes to run outside and Teresa yells "Thomas- Thomas! Don't go out there!"
    "No! Thomas wait!" Newt yells at him.
    I follow Thomas out and see the fire covering the glade and screaming echoes through the glade. I put my hand to my mouth as I gasp. "It's all my fault" I whisper.
    "Where is everybody? Who's that over there?" Teresa asks.
    I look at the fire and a silhouette of a person walks towards us.
    Thomas tries to talk to Gally as he gets closer "Gally--" Gally punches Thomas in the face.
    I walk in front of Thomas laying on the floor. "Gally stop!"
    "Move Y/N." he pushes me to the side. The boys grab him and hold him back. "This is all you, Thomas. Huh? Look around!"
    Minho yells at Gally "Back off, Gally. It's not Thomas' fault.
    "You heard what Alby said! He's one of them."
    "One of who?" one of the boys asks.
    "He's one of them, and they sent him here to destroy everything, and now he has. Look around, Thomas. Look around! This is your fault!"
    "Hey, back off, Gally." Minho tells him.
    I look at Thomas and he is looking at the stinger Chuck holds. "Don't" Thomas grabs the stinger and holds it in the air.
    "Maybe he's right." Thomas says.
    "Thomas," Teresa and I say.
    "I need to remember, Teresa."
    I run up to him and try to grab the stinger but he puts it in his stomach.
    "Thomas! No, dont" Teresa yells.
    I stop and stare. It's like everything around me stops. I see Thomas fall to the ground and the boys running to help him but I can't move. I turn and look at Gally. Gally walks up to me and hugs me. I push him away. He looks down at his hands and I follow his glare and his hands are covered in blood.
    I hear his voice "Y/N are you ok?"
    The world starts to spin around me. I feel my body drop to the ground. I hear Newt and Gally yelling.
    "Newt! It's Y/N!"
    "Y/N! Y/N! Stay with me!" I feel arms pick me up and carry me somewhere. I feel the person puts me on a bed.

Another note
We are getting near the end of this book but I will continue it to the Scorch Trials movie/book. Hope you guys are enjoying the story.

 Hope you guys are enjoying the story