All of my Progress from 3 years

Hello everyone! so i decided to write down the summary of the progress i've had over the past few years! i don't feel like looking back through old journals again so i don't know the exact dates, but yeah!

2018

I started actually dedicating myself to wing subliminals early fall of this year. I remember during this time, I got a lot of headaches and wing aches! I would spend a ton of time meditating so i got good results. I also got dehydrated a lot. I was pretty immature around this time tho and kept switching mythical types.

2019

at the beginning of the year i was told a lot of misinformation so my wing growth was paused, but in spring i found a flock! i remember the terrible growing pains, and how my wings kept twitching! i still don't know why?? sadly our flock disbanded early fall of that year. I think late fall or early winter was when I first felt my wings! this was a huge thing and I was super happy about it! all though they were only the small orbee muscle things, and in a circle shape? about the size of a gatorade cap.

2020

aaand this year was pretty much just muscle development. i was off and on  with dedication and motivation, but i got a new flock and were still together! the muscles went from small orbees to these lines that seem to form a triangle shape about the size of my palm. i can see the shape of my wings a bit when i stand normally, and with my shoulders forward they are more visible.

since i recently started up again i'm not going to put anything for 2021 but yea! that's a brief summary of my progress so far!