week 2

3/28/21

-so! i was pretty busy with hw today but my wings were aching!! but yea not much updates sadly

-my sister there a VOLLEYBALL at my BACK and it hit my WINGS and it HURT-

-i saw a red spot on the lower part of my left wing and tried to reach it but pulled a muscle in my right wing in the process

-i was laying in bed and i felt my wing mOve? my left wing. it hit my shoulder blade?? it felt so weird????? like it's twitched before but this time it like jerked sideways then back?

3/29/21

-growing painsss

-i could feel my wings when i leaned against a wall! it hurt tho

-more growing pains! :)

3/31/21

sorry i missed a few days! i was super busy

-so!! i m'éditâtes a bit! meditated* keyboard wtf- anyways- my wings started to feel heavy, and i felt an aching pain in my left wing but it was wayyy lower than i'm used to, like a bit above mid back?

-so i think i have wing muscle there? if i remember correctly i felt something there before but i can no longer reach that far because my wings get in the way i think??

-oh! the wing muscle i have is not as squishy anymore?

-my wings feel t i n g l y? like, it's weird- OH MY GOD WAIT I THINK IM STARTING TO FEEL PHANTOM WINGS HDBSIE EHJ

-so!! it was like- a weird tingly heavy feeling that sort of extruded from my back??? and like- it was like 1/16 of a wing it was weird, but the height was the same as what i was visualizing during meditation, it went from a bit above my shoulder blades to mid back ish??

-there's a think above my wing muscles that feels kinda like cartilage??? hit may just be my ribs but it feels kinda like a round disc and hurts when i press down on it.

-i don't think i've ever mentioned this, for the muscles, there's a part that seems to be in the middle of my wing, and it's bigger than the rest of the muscle? and the muscles themselves feel like a bunch of lines???? i think that's what they're supposed to be like but ye

-oh!! so when i pull my shoulders forward the muscles seem to kind of like idk squish so they seem as if they aren't really there but they are,, i can sorta see my ribs but they arent as obvious as before but the area where my wings are is definitely like more protruded from my back?? but now!! i can't feel my ribs at all on that one orr of the muscle that's bigger than the rest!!! i'll check if i can see them or not tmrw.

-ok 15 mins later and the bottom of my right wing is aching and pulsing it's weird
oh it stopped now

4/1/21

-the bottom of my left wing is aching again???

-now it's itching

-my right wing twitched!!

-wings aching, more pain than usual

-ow ow ow owwww i was laying on my back and now my wings hurt

4/3/21

-the skin on my wings feels soft?? kinda like it's a new layer

4/4/21

-i was meditating for about 5 minutes because that's the most i can do rn, and it felt so weird?? like the usual pains but more,, there? and instead of being where just the bones of my wings will be or just at the what i'm guessing are currently developing muscles to help with flight are, it was both? and it felt all tingly kinda, and like feathers were brushing against my skin. also itchy.

__

all right that's all for week two! see y'all next sunday!