Return Home

(Woah this update is sooner than you thought maybe?)

*<Diego's POV>*

Cecil has been here for a whole week now, with me. Kevin hasn't been back yet and I don't know where he could be. I love Cecil and his company but no one can replace Kevin. When Cecil is well enough to leave I'm going to at least try and search for Kevin but for now, I have to take care of poor Cecil. He is healing fine and he is no longer sick. I am going to miss Cecil when he has to go as I've grown fond of him, but I'd much rather have Kevin. I'm going to have to let Cecil go very soon though, he is getting much better and he has a home back wherever he happened to live before I found him. He needs to go home so I can find my Kevin.

*<Kevin's POV>*
(Yus, yus, yus, yus, yus, yus, yus)

I need to find it soon before my poor Cecil dies. This is tedious and how am I supposed to find something like it all the way out here. I need to get back soon though so my Cecil doesn't starve. I've walked through every street and I still don't know which it is. Diego will be back soon as well I really need to hurry before he finds out. I still don't know what I'm going to tell him, but I'll figure out when I really need to. Well, well looks like I've finally reached my destination. I try the door and miraculously its unlocked. It creeks as it slowly opens and behold the scene inside. "Well, well, looks like my work has already been finished for me!" I croak.

*<Cecil's POV>*

I have been feeling a lot better and as my health improves so has my mood. I want to see Carlos so badly. I will miss Diego though, he has been so kind to me and I would hate to just leave but I need to go back to my real home.

*Le strange time skip of just a few hours*

"Well, Cecil I know this has been a strange experience for me but it was great and I know you have to go back home," I get up and walk over to him pulling him into a tight embrace before real easing and walking towards the door. "Thank you. Thank you so much," "Your very welcome. I still don't know why you were down there though..." "I don't know either," I lie. I'd rather him not know about Kevin, nor do I think he wants to know. Diego goes into the kitchen before releasing me and when he returns he is carrying a small container filled with what I assume to be leftover food from the night before. "Here I know it's silly but might as well," He hands me the container and I turn to leave. He's been so nice but I really don't feel that bad about leaving. I know it's almost insensitive but I really don't feel anything but joy at the thought of leaving. I move to the small wooden door and take a step out. It has been almost two months since I last went out side and it feels better than ever before. "Well, um, bye," I look behind me to see Diego waving as I continue to take one step after the other until I am down the sidewalk. I look back again and Diego has closed the door but he is looking through a window on the ground floor that faces towards the street. He doesn't seem to feel much emotion about my departure, and I can tell he is just watching to make sure I leave safely. I continue walking until I reach the end of the street, turning quickly and walking some more. Eventually I reach a long line of Dead Sea turtles which I assume is similar to our line of dead jellyfish used to signify the edge of town. I continued to walk through naren dessert land until I reached the edge of my own home town, obviously made up of dead jellyfish. I am so excited to be home and I begin to run until I reach the street in which my shared house with Carlos stands high. I walk closer and notice that the door is......open. I sprint closer to see why and fall to my knees at the sight of the scene behind the open door. I want to do something but I just cry. "It's all over,". I whisper as I close my eyes and crumple to the ground not wanting to ever get up.........."It's all over,"

(Yes I did. I really did......)